Sunday, August 17, 2008

Pics of new house part one....

I am going to do this in two entries. My new place is colorful ;) If you like white and beige this may be blinding to you lol! The bedroom in this set and bathroom are our guest bedroom and bath. So if you wanna come visit see where you will be sleeping? ;)











Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

10 comments:

pprrrr39 said...

OMG Robyn............ these are even better than the first ones.
BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL,BEAUTIFUL.......Thats all i have to say.

If i could fly i would be on the next flight out of London without batting an eyelid......... Am sitting here in awe of it all........ its even better than some show houses i have seen.
Thank you for sharing these gorgeous photo's.
hugs Jayne

thegirlnexdoor77 said...

Wow...love the pics of the new place will have to hire you to come decorate my place..lol..glad that you are all settled...have a great week..TerryAnn

nay0114 said...

I love color although not everyone agrees with me. Your place is gorgeous and you've done an excellant job on it.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie

nelishianatl said...

OK, We need a vacation.  When can we come?  Just gorgeous!  So clean and neat.  I love color.  I'm glad you got to move to some place like this!


Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Prayingandbelieving/
Private Journal

springangel235 said...

Just beautiful....you sure have a talent in decorating...loved it..
hugs,
Joyce

mpnaz58 said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the colors!!  Who wants white and beige...they have their place, but not in your house!!
xoxo ~myra

glensfork4 said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! can I come for a visit???


Michele

stijoan said...

i'm packing straight away. Joanne x

carolsixpac said...

Ohh the house sure is looking nice-I have missed you!!!!! Hope all is well!

alcorn358 said...

my dream kitchen and you have it, love it !

Followers