Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A meme from a PSP group

Photobucket
ABOUT YOURSELF:
 
Name: Robyn
Birthdate: April 12th, 1975
Birthplace: Bertha, Minnesota
Current Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Eye Color: Hazel with a gold ring around them
Hair Color: Dark brown
Piercings: Two in each ear
Tattoos: Not yet, but very soon I hope
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: B/F
Overused Phrase: OMG
FAVORITES:

Food: Italian, Comfort foods
Candy: Laffy Taffy's ;)
Number: 12 & 18
Color: Love a ton of colors
Animal(s): Dogs & Monkies
Drink:  Mountain Dew and Water
Alcohol: Captain/Coke or a good icy fruity drink
Bagel: with swiss and roast beef once in awhile
Letter: People have favorite letters???
Body Part on Oppositesex: Eyes


THIS OR THAT:

Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonalds or BurgerKing: McDonald's (rarely)
Strawberry or Watermelon: Love em both!
Hot tea or Ice tea: Hot Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Hot Chocolate or Coffee: Hot chocolate
Kiss or Hug: Both
Dog or Cat: Dog
Rap or Punk: Rap
Summer or Winter: Summer for sure!
Scary Movies or Funny Movies: Both
Love or Money: Love for sure (but if I could have both can't say I wouldn't lol)
Your Bedtime: When I fall asleep
Most Missed Memory: My chats with my grandma when I was doing dishes, and my grandpa's stories
Best physical feature: Eyes & Hair
First Thought Waking Up: Morning already??
Goal for this year: Get my taxes paid off (LONGG story lol)
Best Friend: My hubby & siblings
Weakness: forgiving to easily (But I am working hard on it!)
Fears: Something happening to my family
Heritage: Native American

HAVE YOU...

Ever Drank: yep
Ever Smoked: Still Do
Pot: can I plead the 5th?? I have
Ever been Drunk: Long time ago
Ever been beaten up: :(
Ever beaten someone up: I have defended myself
Ever Shoplifted: Yes (Strawberry Shortcake figurines when I was 7)
Ever Skinny Dipped: sure have
Ever Kissed Opposite sex: certainly
Been Dumped Lately: nope

IN A GUY/GIRL:

Favorite Eye Color: Brown
Favorite Hair Color: dark
Short or Long: Short
Height: taller
Style: His own?
Hot or Cute: both
Drugs and Alcohol: Well he is a grown man.... up to him lol
Muscular or Really Skinny: Doesn't Matter



RANDOMS:


Number of Regrets in the Past: A Few
What country do you want to Visit: Paris
How do you want to Die: I Don't - but if I gotta go - I wanna go sleeping
Been to the Mall Lately: Yes
Do you like Thunderstorms: Yes
Get along with your Parents: another long story....no I guess would be my answer
Health Freak: A health what??
Do you think your Attractive: As a matter of fact I do inside and out
Believe in Yourself: I do, but faulter now and then
Want to go to College: I should have!
Do you Smoke: Didn't I already answer this?
Do you Drink: looked and answered this already also lol
Shower Daily: Yes
Been in Love: absolutely
Do you Sing: all the time
Want to get Married: 11 year anniv yesterday :)
Do you want Children: Not anymore than I have now
Have your future kids names planned?nope
Age you want to lose your virginity....It's a little late to ask me that now
Hate anyone: Hates a strong word!! I hate behaviours not people

2 comments:

swmpgrly said...

Happy anniversary!

pprrrr39 said...

Great answers
hugs Jayne

Followers