Monday, July 21, 2008

My favorite shoes and hair color and cell phone (Wanna play along?)

I was bored in the garage and took some random pictures lol. I would love to see your favorite summer shoes and a snap of your hair color and see what cell phone you have if you want to share ;) Look at how frizzy my hair looks (Gotta love MN and the wonderful humidity!)


Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

This picture is dark but I got my nails done and the actual acrylic has glitter in it. They are not painted at all so I wanted to show you the glitter and had to take it dark :)

 


Hosted on Fotki

4 comments:

nay0114 said...

The nails are crazy I've never seen that. I use to have my nails done a long time ago, but now I could care less maybe one day I'll go back to doing that.
Cute celly. I need to get my daughter a new one.
Take care, Chrissie

thegirlnexdoor77 said...

kwel nails....I don't have many shoes but love your roxy shoes...wishing you a great rest of the week..hugs,TerryAnn

seacityslickr206 said...

so U & ur hubby mustve kissed n made up huh?

pprrrr39 said...

Awwwww they are lovely.....love the cloggy type of shoes...cant remember what they are called...... hair colour is great........ also the nails
hugs Jayne

Followers