Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A cool meme ( A couple swear words)

1. My uncle once: Disappeared for a month flying wherever his heart took him that day

2. Never in my life: Would I hurt another the way I have been hurt in my life!

3. When I was five: Life was anything but normal but at my grandparents I fell asleep with strawberries in my pockets ;)

4. High School was: Something I had to quit because I had to work about 60 hours a week to afford my apartment and survive

5. I will never forget losing: my son and daughter

6. I once met: Johnny Gil at a party

7. There’s this person I know who: invented roller blades at 18 years old and sold the patent for 4 million dollars! And spent it all in just over a year and big ouch now that roller blades are worth FAR more than the 4 mill he received for them. We went to school with him

8. Once, at a bar: I kissed the bouncer with a tongue ring because I was curious what it felt like lol

9. By noon, I’m usually: Finding my happy self, I am NOT a morning person

10. Last night: I made 3 tags and went through a bunch of emails and did some laundry then fell asleep watching License to Wed

11. If I only had: The answer for my son to live a more normal life..........

12. Next time I go to church: I will pray

13. What worries me most: My kids being safe

14. When I turn my head left, I see: Aquafina wild berry water and my stair railing

15. When I turn my head right, I see: My hubby's computer and desk

16. You know I’m lying when: Um, hmmmm, I guess I would not be able to look you in your eyes?

17. What I miss most about the eighties: Surely not the big hair! That was a really rough decade so honestly not much

18. If I were a character in Shakespeare, I’d be: Let me get back to you on this one ;)

19. By this time next year: I hope to be in my dream house I plan to grow old in

20. A better name for me would be: Shortie or QIB (My MIL gave me that name) Quiet Indian Bitch

21. I have a hard time understanding: ignorance, people's judgemental ways, people who ALWAYS have a story to tell when you tell them something (Example.....My head hurts I say....They say "Oh that is nothing, my head hurts, my neck hurts, blah blah blah!"), and people who think it is just to much for them to take even 5 minutes out of each of their days to help someone else

  22. If I ever go back to school: I would go to be an interior decorator for sure

23. You know I like you if: I hug you lol

24. If I ever won an award, the first person Id thank would be: my hubby for all he does in our life to be an equal part of raising our son and to my brother for being one of the best friends in the world a sister could have

25. Take my advice, never: Judge another unless you have walked a mile in theirshoes

26. My ideal breakfast is: My mush I make.... It is hashbrowns, sausage, cheese, eggs, pretty much whatever I toss into the pan and make. Everyone in my house loves it. Otherwise fruit

27. A song I love, but do not have is: Amazing Grace

28: If you visit my hometown, I suggest: I am from a town called Bertha with about 400 people and honestly I would suggest to just keep on driving if you blink you might just might miss it!! lmao

29. Why won’t people: Help another in need?

31. If you spend the night at my house: We will have a blast, you will get a good meal, some laughs, some sort of game playing, karaoke or something like that

31. I’d stop my wedding for: I stopped my wedding when I went in labor 3 months early with my son

32. The world could do without: All the assholes! And the people who don't signal anymore driving because they are to busy on the cell, or doing their makeup, or shaving, or reading.......

33. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than:  Ewwww I guess have the same cockroach crawling on me

34. My favorite blonde is: My daughter (ask me about redheads and I have two in mind ;)

35. Paper clips are more useful than: I don't use paper clips

36. If I do anything well, it’s: being a true friend, and real compassionate person, and being a mother (Well I try my very hardest to do the very best I can)

 

Photobucket

5 comments:

swmpgrly said...

so How was the tongue ring?....lol
ok Im doing this one.

glensfork4 said...

like your answers.....I may have to do this meme..

Michele

pprrrr39 said...

Great answers.............Hmmmmmm not sure about the QIB though

Have a great weekend......you deserve it  :o)
hugs Jayne

tsalagiman1 said...

#32 is a pet peeve with me!  I'm convinced some kinds of cars must not come with signal lights.  It really wouldn't do for me to be a traffic officer - that's something I've always said, since I first started driving, that I would ticket for faster than speeding.

#36 - the most valuable aspect of all.  So few these days that can live up to this one.

Dirk

nelishianatl said...

I like this MeMe and your answers.  Do you mind if I do it as I'm thinking about it.  I miss you.  


Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Prayingandbelieving/

Followers