1. My uncle once: Disappeared for a month flying wherever his heart took him that day
2. Never in my life: Would I hurt another the way I have been hurt in my life!
3. When I was five: Life was anything but normal but at my grandparents I fell asleep with strawberries in my pockets ;)
4. High School was: Something I had to quit because I had to work about 60 hours a week to afford my apartment and survive
5. I will never forget losing: my son and daughter
6. I once met: Johnny Gil at a party
7. There’s this person I know who: invented roller blades at 18 years old and sold the patent for 4 million dollars! And spent it all in just over a year and big ouch now that roller blades are worth FAR more than the 4 mill he received for them. We went to school with him
8. Once, at a bar: I kissed the bouncer with a tongue ring because I was curious what it felt like lol
9. By noon, I’m usually: Finding my happy self, I am NOT a morning person
10. Last night: I made 3 tags and went through a bunch of emails and did some laundry then fell asleep watching License to Wed
11. If I only had: The answer for my son to live a more normal life..........
12. Next time I go to church: I will pray
13. What worries me most: My kids being safe
14. When I turn my head left, I see: Aquafina wild berry water and my stair railing
16. You know I’m lying when: Um, hmmmm, I guess I would not be able to look you in your eyes?
17. What I miss most about the eighties: Surely not the big hair! That was a really rough decade so honestly not much
18. If I were a character in Shakespeare, I’d be: Let me get back to you on this one ;)
19. By this time next year: I hope to be in my dream house I plan to grow old in
21. I have a hard time understanding: ignorance, people's judgemental ways, people who ALWAYS have a story to tell when you tell them something (Example.....My head hurts I say....They say "Oh that is nothing, my head hurts, my neck hurts, blah blah blah!"), and people who think it is just to much for them to take even 5 minutes out of each of their days to help someone else
22. If I ever go back to school: I would go to be an interior decorator for sure
23. You know I like you if: I hug you lol
24. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: my hubby for all he does in our life to be an equal part of raising our son and to my brother for being one of the best friends in the world a sister could have
25. Take my advice, never: Judge another unless you have walked a mile in theirshoes
26. My ideal breakfast is: My mush I make.... It is hashbrowns, sausage, cheese, eggs, pretty much whatever I toss into the pan and make. Everyone in my house loves it. Otherwise fruit
27. A song I love, but do not have is: Amazing Grace
28: If you visit my hometown, I suggest: I am from a town called Bertha with about 400 people and honestly I would suggest to just keep on driving if you blink you might just might miss it!! lmao
29. Why won’t people: Help another in need?
31. If you spend the night at my house: We will have a blast, you will get a good meal, some laughs, some sort of game playing, karaoke or something like that
31. I’d stop my wedding for: I stopped my wedding when I went in labor 3 months early with my son
32. The world could do without: All the assholes! And the people who don't signal anymore driving because they are to busy on the cell, or doing their makeup, or shaving, or reading.......
33. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: Ewwww I guess have the same cockroach crawling on me
34. My favorite blonde is: My daughter (ask me about redheads and I have two in mind ;)
35. Paper clips are more useful than: I don't use paper clips
36. If I do anything well, it’s: being a true friend, and real compassionate person, and being a mother (Well I try my very hardest to do the very best I can)