Saturday, June 21, 2008

Lots to say, just not ready

Photobucket

Hi everyone. I was amazed at all the comments left by everyone when I wrote my last entry. First I would like to thank all of you for the love and support, and prayers! My faith is shook right now, and I truly have alot to say but am not ready.

I am trying to make sense of it all in my own head. GOOD news though, they did the test and biopsy this last week and I guess I developed a pretty bad case of Reflux as an adult. I am having a hard time getting my own bodily fluids (Like mucus) to go down the right way or come up. On Wednesday I will be put on some sort of medicine to help me. My son had Reflux as a baby and he was giving himself Pneumonia for the same reason. So they did the biopsy and will call if there is anything that needs to be called for, but he didn't see any tumors or masses so that was a HUGE relief. Because I was scared. That was my wake up call to do what I need to do to finally quit smoking once and for all. I am only 33 years old and want to be around for as long as possible!

I just really wanted to tell everyone thank you and let you know when I am ready be prepared for a small book. I decided that after leaving that post up for a couple days it was something I didn't want to leave up forever like the rest of my entries. I am sorry if a couple of you missed it! I will probably do the same thing when I write again.

I hope you are all having a good weekend.

Love you and hugs, Robyn

12 comments:

nay0114 said...

I think it was a good idea to take the entry down you wrote it and got your feelings out and that was that.
I'm so glad that you are okay. The reflux thing can be taken care of my older sister had that too and they did some kind of little surgery thing for her and it worked just fine. She's perfect now and no problems.
Glad to hear that you're gonna stop smoking. Such a hard thing to do, but so well worth it. I know your family needs you around for a long time to come.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie

carolsixpac said...

You just take care ad do what u need to do--health comes first. I appologize for not writing sooner but I have out of State that had arrived--so much cleaning before and now seems like Im still cleaning and cooking--they will be here a few more days but today I needed some down time for just me. Have said prayers for you and your family and Im here if you need me--hugs and love, Carolina

nelishianatl said...

I'm so glad you are going to be ok.  I really worried about you.  THe pics are so sweet as usual.  I wondered where the last entry had went as I'd put a call for support for you in my journal and people wrote me afterwards saying it was gone.  Hope you write me back.  I know you have a lot on your plate right now.

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Prayingandbelieving/

sybilsybil45 said...

Hi Robyn Thank you for these nice photo's you all seem to be having such nice times.  I am SO glad that the results of the biopsy etc. were good Thanks be,  I too am having a wee bit of a dfficulty with my faith at the moment but I hope that my friends are carrying me through. I keep trying to think of the poem of the footsteps....Much LOve  Sybil xx
sybilsybil45/villagelife

swmpgrly said...

Im glad it wasnt a tumor or anything but I am sorry you have reflux.
I hear of so many with that problem lately.
Good luck with the smoking.

pprrrr39 said...

Robyn

Thats great news, I am so glad that it was nothing more sinister. Yes, maybe it was a wake up call for you to stop smoking. I wish you all the luck in doing this.
Hope the medication works,
Hugs Jayne

rdautumnsage said...

I gave up smoking for pretty much the same reasons, to many lung infections. Whenever your ready to share more hon. People have to share their lives at their own discretion. (Hugs)Indigo

jjdolfin9 said...

You hang in there Robyn.  The worst of what happened is over and now you just have to figure out how you will all deal with it.  You have lots of prayers going up.
Hugs, Joyce

ashleekr said...

Take care of yourself and your family for now.  We will all be ready to read when you are ready to write.
Hugs, Ash

am4039 said...

Take care of yourself. We all care. I hope the meds help you and you are feeling better. You have a lot to sort through in your mind and we will be here. Hugs and love.

jckfrstross said...

take care of you:) hope this is a good week for you

Deb

lisa41076 said...

Robyn, prayers going up for you, Hugs Lisa

Followers