Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Leaving for awhile

Hi everyone I am going to copy and paste this into my tag journal also. I am going to be leaving for awhile. I will maybe make some tags now and then and post them but I had something extremely traumatic happen last night to my son and I truly do not even feel safe talking about it here in any public posting as to who hurt him greatly or why.

I am DEVASTATED and blown away right now and need to focus on making sure my kids are ok. My hubby and I are trying to pick up the pieces of my kids broken hearts! I wish I could explain more but as I said there are people that read this journal that I have no desire to explain this to.

Everyone please take care of yourselves and love one another! I may be back sometime. I am so sorry this is so vague as I said I am devastated and so pissed right now. That is just the two top feelings I honestly do not know what I am feeling right now other than pure sadness for my son and daughter! My son was the one who was abused, my daughter had to watch.

Bye for now, I may be back.

Robyn

 

7 comments:

nay0114 said...

Oh Honey, prayers going out to you and your family. OMGosh I don't know what went on, but HUGS to you Robyn. Hope to see you back soon.
Love you, Chrissie

am4039 said...

whatever happened I'm so sorry and I will be praying. Hugs and love.

tpiez4me said...

((((((((To you and your family)))))))

Sharon

nelishianatl said...

I am so sorry and so worried and upset for you and your daughter and especially for your precious son.  I can only imagine what has happened and for this I am devastated along with you.  If you see me online and need to talk, or feel as if you can with me, IM me anytime.  

Love you always,

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Prayingandbelieving/

jjdolfin9 said...

My prayers are with you and your family Robyn.  When our children are hurt it is devastating and frustrating that we couldn't stop it from happening.  Take care of your family.
Hugs and Love, Joyce

trishaham said...

Aww Sweetie, I am so very sorry about the very traumatic time your poor children have been a victim of. I am praying for all of you. I cannot imagine what you and your husband are going through right now. You will all be in my thoughts.

God Bless,
Tia

bojgill4375 said...

So sorry for your son getting hurt. My grandson got beat up by a baby sitter before the age of 2 so I can understand how up set you must be. Know you are having mixed feelings with it being your mother. Will keep you all in my prayers. Janie

Followers