Monday, April 21, 2008

Snagged Meme from Lisa Jo

One Word
1. Where is your cell phone? Desk 

2. Your significant other?   Comedian

3. Your hair? Long

4. Your mother?  Beautiful

5. Your father? Gone

6. Your favorite thing? Family   

 7. Your dream last night? None 

8. Your favorite drink? Dew  

9. Your dream/goal? Happiness     

10. The room you're in?  Clean

11. Your ex?  Who?? lol

12. Fear?  Dying

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Arizona

14. Where were you last night? Home

15. What you're not? Fake

16. Muffins?  Nothanks 

17. One of your wish list items?  House  

18. Where you grew up?   Grandparents

19.The last thing you did? #18 lol

20. What are you wearing? Cami & Lounge pants (couldn't say one word and imply I am half naked lol!)

21. Your TV?  Storage

22. Your pets?  Awesome!

23. Your computer?  Relaxing

24. Your life?  Crazy

25. Your Mood?   Great

26. Missing someone?  Youbetcha! (in MN that is one word lmao)

27. Your car? Dirty

28 Something you are not wearing? Socks

29. Favorite Store?  BedBath&Beyond 

30. Your summer? Funfun

31. Like someone? Yep

32. Your favorite color? Lots

33. When is the last time you laughed? 10minutesago

34. Last time you cried?  Idolgivesback

 

Photobucket

3 comments:

jjdolfin9 said...

Some good answers (even though you fudged a bit with the one word answers  lol).  Hugs, Joyce

linnpooh said...

You are like me Robyn, I snuck in a few extra words ;) I loved your answer about your ex!! LOL!

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

nelishianatl said...

On Idol gives back when Billy Ray and his daughter went up into the mountains of Ky, I sat there and just wept, that I got out of that, that I lived like that and got out, got my children out, had to fight them to keep them from going back into that hell hole, and my granddaughter will never know living like that.  If only there had been that type of help around when I was little.  Books were important to me too, as I had to walk for miles to get to the library or wait for the book mobile.  And the pictures they showed that night of Africa.  Reminded me of my missionary days and I got chills.  I was so lucky to be spared of so many things.  

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Prayingandbelieving/

Followers