Friday, April 25, 2008

Good & Bad news.....

Hi everyone! Well my sad news is our Australian Water Dragon died yesterday morning. My hubby is pretty bummed. We have had him for 5 years. We think one of the mice he ate two days ago was sick or had a disease. He has always been super healthy and in great shape coat wise. We were surprised!

Then today my sister called me at noon and her dog Katy had started having her puppies a week early. All in all she ended up with 9 babies and this is her first liter. There are 2 girls and 7 boys and they are all in great shape! They are SO ADORABLE! I took a short video for you all to hear them. I also took a TON of pictures for you all to see. It was funny my sister took her dog to the vet after an hour of her not deliver anymore of her babies. They could feel two more in there. Well in the truck on the way there she decided to have the last two babies in the truck ;)

I hope everyone has a great weekend! Our weatherman says snow tomorrow?? It was 77 three days ago??? Oh well lol heat back on since it is only 41 degrees again.

Hugs, Robyn

 

 

 

6 comments:

jjdolfin9 said...

I am sorry to hear about your pet passing away.  Amazing the animals we can become attached to.  The puppies are adorable.  Thanks for sharing.
Hugs, Joyce

carolsixpac said...

I am so sorry for your loss............the babies are adorable!!!! me want one ---sooo cute! Gave a good weekend.

rebarks said...

Robyn,
Sorry about losing your pet. That was some litter. Nine puppies sounds like alot! Will you be taking any? What breed are they? Thanks for sharing those great pics.
Hugs,
Barb 820

pharmolo said...

It's like losing a family member, is the death of a pet. Nine puppies? Wow!

linnpooh said...

The puppies are so cute!! I could never allow any of my dogs to have puppies because I know I would end up keeping all of them.
I'm so sorry about your water dragon...it's so hard when our pets die, I just wish they could live forever.

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

pprrrr39 said...

OMG they are gorgeous..... sorry to hear about the water dragon
hugs Jayne

Followers