Thursday, March 27, 2008

We found a house ;) Lots of pictures

So after being in furnished housing with all of our stuff in storage we found a house and we are moving in! 14 days from now we will have all of our own stuff back and I cannot wait!

It is a brand new never been lived in house about 30 minutes from where we are at now. It is a side of Mpls that I have never lived in or near. The house is 5 bedrooms, 4 baths, about 3200 square feet. It is the corner house so there is only one neighbor.

It is absolutely beautiful! It is rambler style so 3 bedrooms are on the main level, and the other two are downstairs. I am going to add a bunch of pictures BUT some of them are sideways and I cannot figure out how to turn them so your gonna have to get a neck ache to view them lol.

I just realized my lens must have been dirty or something taking the pictures because there is spots on every picture lol. That's ok you can at least see them.

Hugs, Robyn


Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki



Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

 

12 comments:

swmpgrly said...

All I can say is WOW...lol
I love it...save me a bedroom...lol

whoopiepoopsie said...

I just found your journal, and am enjoying it so much!  Here's the coincidence - I live in Duluth.  Your new home is absolutely gorgeous - I loved the beautiful cherrywood.  Hope you'll be very happy there.  Now I have to go back and read more, lol!

Hugs from Duluth

sharonna1955 said...

im with Linda Wow it is simply gorgeous ..im sure you will be very Happy in it ,good luck and god bless .....Sue

jjdolfin9 said...

How exciting for you Robyn.  I'm so jealous.  It is just beautiful.  Don't forget to take some shots of the outside too.  Not much time to get organized huh?  Good luck Sweetie.
Hugs, Joyce

am4039 said...

wow the house looks great, I didn't mind bending my neck to look at a few pictures. LOL. Yeah. I'm sure you can't wait to move. Hopefully the 14 days will go fast.

nelishianatl said...

I am beyond thrilled for you and your family to be able to get this house!  I loved the pictures and cannot wait for more.
You know I love ya and have missed you beyond belief.
CONGRATULATIONS!

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PRAYINGANDBELIEVING/

nay0114 said...

WOW Robyn that is gorgous!! Congrats. I'm so excited for you and your family to get in there. Love all the wood. How exciting for you all.
Take care, Chrissie

glensfork4 said...

wow that is beautiful....love all the windows, the wood, the fixtures, the fireplace....on & on & on ......if you have room I can come move in ;)


Michele

queeniemart said...

PLEASE PLEASE email me your NEW address ASAP so i have the right address for my address book. That home is just absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! I can not wait to see your stuff moved in there!
love,lisa

happysunshien said...

oh man that is GORGEOUS!!  email me the new address! :)

Kelly

rebarks said...

Robyn,
Your new house is absolutely beautiful! I love that kitchen. Congratulations and best wishes in your new home.
Hugs,
Barb 820

carolsixpac said...

wow what a gorgeous house! Congrats!

Followers