Friday, March 7, 2008

Snagged meme & nobody wants to play! lol

I am surprised that nobody else but Ne wants to play my last snagged game. I need to more comments lol! I am actually wondering if alerts are working OR maybe everyone else is so busy trying to get healthy or stay healthy that you are all about 3 weeks behind on emails. I shouldn't be BEGGING two more to leave a comment for a free gift?? lmao I am just teasing yall just was surprised that only one person commented ;)

This is a snagged meme and honestly I do not remember where I got it because I copied and pasted it awhile ago and sent it to my email and just stumbled upon it a few minutes ago. It looks fun so here we go......

 

 

January

1. Did you have a new year's resolution this year?
No actually I didn't. I decided after being so sick to try to quit smoking (which isn't going so well yet)

2. Who kissed you at midnight? Hubby first, then my kids, then my SIL, sister, brother, lots of hugs and kisses lol

3. Does it snow where you live?
Minnesnowta???? YEAH! Mother nature seemed to think we were eskimos this year!

4. Do you like hot chocolate? love it!

5. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop? No but would love to one time in my life!

February

1. Who was your valentine in 2006? 
My hubby

2. When you were little, did you buy valentines for your whole class? Sure did or made them

3. Do you care if the groundhog see's its shadow or not? No because 9 times outta ten the little sucker says 6 more weeks of winter

March

1. Are you Irish? a little yes from my dads side

2. What did you do for St. Patty's Day in 2006? Not a thing, but my mom wore a green hoodie lol

3. Are you happy when winter is pretty much over? YES! Every single Minnesota winter I want to move somewhere warmer even more than the year before.

April

1. Do you like the rain? 
I love it

2. Did you play an April fool's joke on anyone this year: I think so but honestly do not remember what it was.

3. Do you get tons of candy on easter? I buy tons of candy for my kids


4. Do you celebrate 4-20?
nope those days are long past.

May

1. What's your favorite kind of flower?
I love all flowers but I would say roses and tulips if I had to name a couple

2. Do you like the spring? Time to open the windows, I love it

3. Finish the phrase "April showers": bring other people may flowers ;)

4. What is the first color you think of when you think of Spring? green

June

1. What year did you graduate from school?
My biggest regret was not graduating. I moved out into my own apartment when I was 15 and had to work ALOT to make ends meet.

2. Did you go on any vacations last June? yes up north to a cabin for a week

3. Did you realize nothing special happens in June? Sure it does we go to the cabin ;) Fishing, sunburns, mosquitos, campfires, laughter, BBQing, nothing special huh?? lol

July

1. What will you do on the 4th of July?
More then likely have a family pool party/bbq at my moms then go watch fireworks somewhere and come home and light our own

2. Do you go on any vacations during this month? Cabin usually

3. Do you blast the A/C all day? Yep when it is hot out always

August

1. Will you do anything special to end off your summer?
We go to Pow Wows this month. Sometimes a road trip.

2. What was your favorite summer memory of '05? Just spending time with my family period.


3. Do you get sunburns? Only on my chest

4. Do you go to the beach a lot? swimming yes in my moms pool, or boating but not to the actual beach

September



1. Did you attend school/college in '05? Nope.

2. Who is/was your favorite teacher?
Ms. Skyy in 3rd grade and her daughter's name was Summer, I always thought that was cool

3. Do you like fall better than summer? I love all seasons, except winter

October

1. What was your favorite Halloween costume ever? Raggity Ann ;)

2. What's your favorite candy? Laffy Taffy & Blow Pops

3. What did you dress up like this year? This year nothing

November

1. Who's house did you go to for thanksgiving? I cooked at my moms house

2. Do you love stuffing? Yes I do! I made a sausage, onion, breading mix this last Thanksgiving that tasted really good. And it was SO easy

3. What are you most thankful for? My family

December

1. Do you celebrate Christmas? Favorite holiday of the year

2. If not, what do you celebrate?

3. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe? Yep ;)

4. What do you want this year? My hubby NOT to be a scrooge lol
5. Do you like cold weather? NOOOOO,
it is -5 as I type and I am SO sick of below zero weather

2 comments:

nelishianatl said...

I didn't play the last meme after all.  Been too sick.  Sorry.  I was running a fever when I said it.  Forgive me?  That's my disclaimer.  That's all I can remember.  If you made this one up it's pretty good.  I'm not going to make any more promises that I'm not going to keep so I'll just be reading.  I hope some other people volunteer to do this meme.  I need to make another post.  I'm feeling better now.

Miss you and love you bunches,

Nelishia
htpp://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PRAYINGANDBELIEVING/

nay0114 said...

Memes... girl I'm lucky to get an entry in LOL. I'm having a good moment and actually getting to read, but the time will end soon Kyan will be here and I may be getting a 10 month old later this week.
Take care, Chrissie

Followers