Monday, March 3, 2008

Oh fun! wanna play along?

life
 
I got this from Linda, who got it from kathy, who got it from Kelly who got it from Bernie, Sounds like fun :) 
Photobucket
Who wants to play along...be quick there are only three winners! 

Here are the rules:

1. ~Leave a comment on my blog that says you want to play.  The First three folks to comment will get a gift from ME.

(Email me to Let me know how I can contact you.)


2. ~Do the same thing on your blog. The first three folks who leave a comment and commit to doing this on their blog, too, will get a surprise from YOU at a surprise time in the next 365 days.

 

Photobucket

Hugs, Robyn

3 comments:

nelishianatl said...

I think I wanna play!

Are you still sick?  I've got the flu bug and seems it's just hanging on and on.  I'm so sick and tired of being sick and tired.  (Whining)

Love and miss you bunches,

NELISHIA
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PRAYINGANDBELIEVING/

happysunshien said...

me me me!  of course I already did it in my journal...lol....need to get my gifts out tomorrow...lol....

Kelly

silvershivazero said...

MEEEEEE!!! lol I wanna play :-D

Followers