Friday, March 28, 2008

Get wells for my SIL!

Photobucket

Hi everyone my SIL went to the doctors today because she had been in alot of pain since yesterday and found out she had Appendicitis. They did a CT on her at 5:45 to make sure that is what was going on and admitted her immediately and took her Apendix out. She was out of surgery around 9:15 and in recovery. We got to go up and see her a little after 10 once they got her into her room. She is doing good all things considering. Everyone stop by and say hi to her :) She will love to see all the well wishes when she gets home!

Hugs, Robyn

http://journals.aol.com/silvershivazero/Shivas_space/

 

5 comments:

nelishianatl said...

Thanks for letting us now.  I'll run right over.  And thanks again for running by my journal.  I missed you alot.  Still do.

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PRAYINGANDBELIEVING/

swmpgrly said...

Poor girl ..i went over and left a comment earlier

queeniemart said...

i bet she was in terrible pain. I know how severe tummy pain feels.
love ya

lisa

jjdolfin9 said...

Heading over now to wish her a speedy recovery.  Thanks for sharing.
Hugs, Joyce

nay0114 said...

How awful. I'm glad she got everything taken care of fast. Fast recovery to her.
Take care, Chrissie

Followers