Monday, March 10, 2008

An awesome story! I love it ;)

Why women cry..........

 

Photobucket

A
little boy asked his mother, 'Why are you crying?' 'Because I'm a
woman,' she told him.

'I don't understand,' he said.
 
Photobucket 
 
His Mom
just hugged him and said, 'And you never will.'

Later the
little boy asked his father, 'Why does mother seem to cry for no
reason?'
Photobucket
'All women cry for no reason,' was all his dad
could say.


The little boy grew up
and became a man, still wondering why women cry.

Finally
he put in a call to God. When God got on the phone, he asked, 'God,
why do women cry so easily?'

God said:

'When I made
the woman she had to be special.

I made her shoulders strong
enough to carry the weight of the world,

yet gentle enough
to give comfort

I gave her an inner strength to endure
childbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her
children.

I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep
going when everyone else gives up, and take care of her family
through sickness and fatigue with out complaining..

I gave
her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all
circumstances, even when her child has hurt her very badly.
Photobucket

I gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults
and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart.

I gave
Photobuckether wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but
sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him
unfalteringly.

And finally, I gave her a tear to shed. This
is hers exclusively to use whenever it is needed.'

'You see
my son,' said God, 'the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she
wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair.


The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that
is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides.'
 
Hugs, Robyn
 
 
Photobucket

6 comments:

glensfork4 said...

Amen.....I love this. Thank you for sharing & reminding

Michele

nay0114 said...

I like this too.
Take care, Chrissie

nelishianatl said...

I like this one.  It's very profound.

Miss you,

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PRAYINGANDBELIEVING/

jjdolfin9 said...

That was beautiful Robyn.  Thanks for sharing it with us.
Hugs, Joyce

swmpgrly said...

that was lovely

queeniemart said...

that is REALLY an awesome entry.
LOVE, lisa

Followers