Saturday, February 9, 2008

Photo Entry part 2 (Lots again)

My bedroom. I think when I shared pictures awhile ago of my place I didn't add the bedroom because hubby was sleeping. WELL he was sleeping here also so I snapped the pics quickly lol. So do not mind the unmade bed lol

 


Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki
Yes we have a 360 in our bedroom lol! but the Naruto game is hubbies son's game.
Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki
I love this elephant I use for my rings ;) bad picture but that's ok
Hosted on Fotki
My favorite perfume in the whole wide world! It smells so good! I bought my hubby this cologne before Christmas and had the bottle engraved lol
Hosted on Fotki
The rest of them get stored here...
Hosted on Fotki
Look at these banana's both my hubby and kids were like "Wow those are double banana's" lol
Hosted on Fotki
Best lotion ever!
Hosted on Fotki
This is a pic of a picture but I wanted to show this to you. At this age in my sister's life my mom was battling her addictions really bad! I took care of my sister for extended periods of times and I know you cannot see all my face BUT you can see my smile and to me that is love ;)
Hosted on Fotki

4 comments:

swmpgrly said...

wish my bed had a foot board but hubbys too damn tall

nay0114 said...

My sister would love that elephant. She collects them. Thanks for sharing.
Take care and hugs , Chrissie

nelishianatl said...

That is the biggest darn bed I think I've ever seen. LOL  I was looking through your jewelry there and you have some awesome pieces.  Loved the elephant ring holder.  You think of the nicest things.  Engraving the perfume bottle.  Creative and original.  Your little sister was so small when you got her.  She went through so much.  Breaks my heart.  You're an awesome sis.  Even to me.

Nelishia

queeniemart said...

cute elephant! Great bed....your sis is a doll.
Love,lisa

Followers