Sunday, February 10, 2008

Love my daughter's!!!

Last night I told you that they were planning something for me ;) I took some pictures they gave me my Valentine's Day present early since Lexi will not be here that day, and Ray will be skiing til her bedtime. I went upstairs and found this......

 


Hosted on Fotki
A cup of hot tea that was perfect for my sore throat!
Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki
They made a playlist on Rayanna's Ipod of songs that I liked ;)
Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

My only question is this.... How did I get so lucky? ;) They had candles lit, music playing, the best smelling lotion they bought for my hand rub. First they gave me a back massage, then ran me a candlelit bath with rose petals in the tub and all over my floor ;) Then when I got out of the tub they rubbed my hands with lotion.

They had both been skiing all day in the freezing cold and both fell a couple times so they were sore and tired but they still put this together for me anyways. They are both way to sweet! Rayanna took a video of the bathroom because my camera died but I could not get it to load.

If it is possible for your heart to smile, mine was smiling last night!

It is still freezing outside it is 8 below and has been most of the day. I just threw some pork chops in Cream of Mushroom to bake for an hour and a half for dinner. Alexis requested them before I take her home tonight. My SIL is coming over for dinner also and my brother may be coming. We will eat then clean up and head out to drive Lexi home. I dropped my girls off at my mom's because my SIL is housesitting/dog sitting for her while she is in California. She is helping the girls make something out of clay. Thank you AL!

I must be finally getting better because I have so much crud coming out of me. I have another medical issue going on that I am not going to go into detail about but am about 90% sure I will need a hysterectomy to fix it. I am going to see my doctor this week.

Well I am off to try to catch up on my 700 plus emails I need to read lol. I took a break this weekend from PSP and now am swamped! I have requests to get to, tags to make. Last night I thought my external harddrive died and I almost cried lmao! My hubby said try restarting your puter and see what happens. I did and it was back to normal WHEW!

I hope everyone is feeling better who is sick. LJ I really hope your feeling a tiny bit better today! I hope you all had a great weekend!

Love and hugs, Robyn

4 comments:

swmpgrly said...

they are adorable too

nelishianatl said...

I am so glad you are posting more regularly.  I hope you get to feeling better soon.  I went through the unmentionable problems and ended up with a hysterectomy also.  Your daughters are so pretty.  Yes, you are a very blessed and loved Mom.  

So glad your computer came back.  I would have just cried to.  I'm so addicted to talking to my friends.

Love you,

Nelishia

queeniemart said...

i love you girl.
Man,i pray we both get better and start better! Let me know what the doc says about your female thing...make sure you go get that checked. The girls are gorgeous......i am so glad they took good care of you!!!!!!!!! Stay warm.
love,lisa jo

nay0114 said...

You got some real life Gorjuss girls. Same how sweet was that of them to pamper Mom that way. I would have cried.
Hope you start feeling better and plz go to the doctor and take care of the other. I hope nothing happens to me because I'll be without insurance here soon isn't that when everything falls apart.
Love the pictures.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie

Followers