Saturday, February 23, 2008

A link for you all to visit ;)

My SIL makes awesome creations with clay!  I have randomly over the last couple years shared pictures of things she has made for my family and I. For those of you who don't know and have not seen her beautiful creations (and of course those of you who do) please go visit her new journal I talked her into making to share this stuff! Put her on your alerts and watch as she continues sharing photos of the beautiful things she creates! It will be worth it because you will randomly get alerts to look at some pretty awesome stuff ;)

http://journals.aol.com/silvershivazero/Shivas_space/

4 comments:

jjdolfin9 said...

As I mentioned in your other journal...can't see her pictures.
Hugs, Joyce

tsalagiman1 said...

I visited Allyson's journal, and those plaques are beautiful!  As she said, I hope she doesn't have to make anymore for a long time.

Dirk

ladybug500and10 said...

Hi,

I am pretty new to AOL Journals and am trying to make some new friends. I am 23 years old and most of my entries so far are just pictures. I am a really big fan of scrapbooking so my journal is based on that mostly.

Maybe you can stop by my journal and we can be journal buddies. I am not sure if there are journal buddies, lol, but at least friends.

http://journals.aol.com/ladybug500and10/livelaughlove/  

swmpgrly said...

I went I saw I will be alerted...lol

Followers