Thursday, February 21, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday to my nephew!

I love you Photobucket Photobucket

 

Photobucket

Today is Aedan's 1st birthday and I cannot see him :( It honestly just took every bit of my energy to make this entry. I love this little boy so much and cannot believe he is already one today! He is such a sweetheart! I love you baby boy!! Happy 1st Birthday.

My house is such a mess right now. With hubby and I having pneumonia and my son having an ear infection and possible strep. NOW tonight I think my daughter is getting sick. It is pretty miserable around here I tell ya! My hubby way over did it today and tried to clean and get some laundry done. I stayed in bed for about 14 hours from last night. And am pretty sure my fever got high then broke at least 5 times in those 14 hours. Man oh man did I feel gross! Good thing though is hubby and I are both smokers and we have not smoked. We are going to try to go with it and both stop since it has been two days. My doctor wants to see me again tomorrow at 4 and told me she would write me a prescription for Chantrix?? (spelling?).  I have been either on the couch or in bed since I came home from the doctors yesterday morning. My MIL was a godsend yesterday! She had to go home today because she has a terrible tooth ache. I am really hoping that her or my SIL don't get sick from being here. It seems like there is SO much sickness going around right now! I was laying there watching American Idol a bit ago and even the top 24 have a bunch of sick people right now.

I want to thank EVERYONE for all the well wishes and prayers sent this way! I also noticed how many of you that left a comment are also sick right now, or someone close to you is sick right now. Let's all get better! I know when I get enough energy my comforters in this house are all going to get cleaned at the laundromat because they won't fit in my washer or dryer. And all sheets, and smaller blankets are getting washed, then I am disinfecting my whole house! I need to go back to bed now. I probably will not be back for at least a few days. My daughter Lexi was supposed to spend the weekend until Monday here tomorrow. We had to cancel and I feel so bad! I love seeing her, and I love spending time with her. Rayanna will go stay with them this weekend instead as long as she doesn't wake up tomorrow really sick. Rayanna is amazing! She is like the little house maid :) She has helped us out so much here in the last two days. Now she is sitting in her room getting all her homework done. I am so glad she can go spend the weekend with her sister to have some fun. Because there is truly nothing fun going on here at ALL!

Everyone please take care of yourselves if your sick! I will be back when I am feeling better.

Hugs and Love, Robyn

6 comments:

nay0114 said...

Awww... Robyn he's a doll baby. Man you guys are really down with this mess. Hope your daughter doesn't get sick so she can go have fun with her sister. You're not kidding about everyone having the flu. My best friend has it too. Kait started her job yesterday and I hope she doesn't bring it home. She catches everything going. I been trying to tell her to build up her immune system, but she never listened. I made Kyan take vitamins everyday. Get well soon. We have a bad ice storm tonight and gonna worse tomorrow... Kyan is here NOW for the night.
Take care, Chrissie

jjdolfin9 said...

Aedan is adorable.  I think the whole world is sick right now.  I hope you all are well and back at it really soon.  You are in my prayers.
Hugs, Joyce

seraphoflove9001 said...

aaawwwww, too adorable he is! :o) Get some rest so you can feel better and give him lots of hugs! I know that helps me! :o)
Lisa

swmpgrly said...

omg you poor things...get well

ktkamanski said...

Wishing there was something I could do for you from here. Hoping lots of rest will bring you to feeling better soon. Take care of you and yours always,
Katie

queeniemart said...

Wow, this has been the worst winter ever for all of us...i pray you and DH are better...i was sleeping 14 hrs straight last week also. I bought two huge cans of Lysol when i got better too.
Love, lisa

Followers