Saturday, February 9, 2008

BRRRRRRRR are we in the North Pole?

OH my GOD is it cold outside here in Minnesota again! My daughter's went sking today and I picked them up this evening and my truck read -8! SO cold, they closed the ski place because not only is it freezing the wind is blowing like crazy! You should see the roads and the drifts. I came home and checked our local weather about 10 minutes ago and it is 34 below zero right now and supposed to be 41 below in a few hours! I sure wish I was a penguin right now or a polar bear lol

My love hate relationship for Minnesota is way on the hate side right now! lol

My sister called from California a couple hours ago and was at Venice beach and it was in the 70's, what a brat! ;)

Well I just wanted to share that with everyone my daughter's are up in my bedroom with not sure what getting ready to spoil me for a bit lol. I hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Love and hugs, Robyn

6 comments:

queeniemart said...

i HATE cold weather, hate hate hate it. I hope you are warm today!
Love,lisa

am4039 said...

cold here in IL. right now. -2 with a windchill of -25. I wish summer was here already or at least spring. LOL. anything.

swmpgrly said...

yikes thats cold!!!

pharmolo said...

Bit nippy for sure

nelishianatl said...

That temperature is only for polar bears and penguins.  I don't think I would be able to bear it for one minute.  You are one tough cookie.

Nelishia

nay0114 said...

WOW to cold to be doing anything outside for me. LOL hope your sister and mom are having a great time.
Take care, Chrissie

Followers