Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Snagged Meme

I snagged this from Linda @ http://journals.aol.com/swmpgrly/Lostinmyownthoughts/ who snagged it from a private journal or else I would have added her link ;)

 

I have come to realize that my butt: Is ok I will live with it! lol

I have come to realize that when I talk:  My family pays attention and when I am yelling they run!!

I have come to realize that if I love someone:  I give 300% and love them unconditionally

I have come to realize that I need?   To take care of myself sometimes also

I have come to realize that I lost:  the patience to deal with ignorant people

I have come to realize that I hate it when:  people interupt me when I am talking

I have come to realize that if I am drunk:  I am very free spirited lmao

I have come to realize that marriage:  will never work without equal respect for one another, and trust and communication

I have come to realize that work: at home is never done ;-)

I have come to realize that I will always be: Taking care of my son into adulthood probably

I have come to realize that I like: Sit in TOTAL QUIET  now and then

I have come to realize that the last time I cried was: right before I went to have a long talk with my sister a couple weeks ago

I have come to realize that my cell phone is: is really a pain in my ass! lol

I have cometo realize that when I wake up in the morning: I would prefer to stay in bed lol

I have come to realize that before I go to sleep at night:  I need to kiss everyone I love

I have come to realize that right now I am thinking about:  My hands are really dry and I am going to put some lotion on AGAIN

I have come to realize that babies:  grow up so fast but agree with Linda's answer but I can't send em home yet lol except my grandson and newphew and I barely see my grandson so I would probably keep him around a little longer ;)

I have come to realize that when I get on Myspace: I am a NEWB! lol

I have come to realize that today I will: sit on my bum and do NOTHING!

I have come to realize that tonight I will:   Be watching American Idol

I have come to realize that tomorrow I will: Running errands and trying to stay warm

I have come to realize that working out: Working out? Huh what is that?? lmao

I have come to realize that my friends: my siblings are my best friends in the world to me

I have come to realize that the person who might post this is: Chrissie or LJ :)

 


 

3 comments:

nelishianatl said...

Short but cute one.  Always something new to learn about ya.

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PrayingandBelieving/

swmpgrly said...

great answers

brendaspears97 said...

Very very good one meme. And I am sangging it.

Brenda

Followers