About 20 minutes before the ball drop we all stood in a circle and I had everyone say 1 thing they were happy about for 2007. We got heart felt answers and funny answers. It really was a fun night. What is better than all of your best friends and family all sharing the coming of a new year together under one roof?
Let's see highlights of the night.....
1. My hubbies friend brought his 180 pound BABY great dane over. His name is Kool and man is he cool! He made my almost 100 pound dog look tiny. You will see in one of the pictures our buddy protecting himself because this dog was so big his tail hit just where it counts and it happened randomly through out the night to every man in my house! lol
2. MY DAUGHTER LEXI BEING WITH US :)!! Nothing better than that! I love her so much.
3. All of us eating a disgusting amount of jello shots lmao
4. Cheering in the new year with a glass of Asti Gionelli
5. Teasing each other. All of us randomly giving each other crap about something or another.
6. All of my siblings and in laws here period
7. Watching my hubbies buddy try to play Get on the Mic and rap. HE CAN'T!!!!! lmao
8. Watching my brother sing as loud as he can and still sound good to Frank Sinatra's New York, New York.
9. Watching my hubby and sister's b/f try to get her into a cab at 4 AM.
10. Watching our neighbors directly across from us having a party about the same size playing Wii bowling lol!
11. Seeing our buddy who fell 38 feet onto a highway about 4 months ago WALK! He was told he never would again. Yet he is and is determined to prove them wrong. He said I have a 2 year old when the docs told me I would never walk again I told them watch me! So awesome!
12. Meeting another long time friend of our's new girlfriend. IT is ABOUT time he had a great lady in his life. She is a RIOT! She is the little blond in the pictures. She saw my sister's new boobs and said " I am an A cup, I want those!", then proceeded to tell her B/F "you better get a better job because I am getting those boobs" lol
13. Watching my kids be so happy!
14. Watching my daughter fart because she was laughing so hard ;) (she is probably going to have a fit when she sees I put that in my journal lmao) Love you sweetie ;)
15. Taking a shot of Yaeg. It is a bad highlight the stuff is nasty!
There was really so many but you get the idea;) We had a blast. My SIL (thank you!!) gave me 2 vitamin B12's around 3 AM and said it was supposed to help with a hangover. Would you believe I am the only one who woke up after about 4 hours sleep and felt great? I have been running all day. But my house is spotless again, I dropped my daughter off and two other buddies, and brought my sister her truck.
My daughter Alexis was here for a week and it was amazing. Words cannot explain what it felt like to have her here with us. She belongs here, she fits here if that makes any sense. I will never take her from my Aunt that I do know. Yet when she is here it feels like she always has been and was never gone. I look into her eyes and I see me. I look into her eyes and I can feel all the way in the bottom of my heart just how much I love her and have missed her. Like I said before she was my missing piece. I truly do not feel like there is anything else I need in my life because she completed my heart.
It is 2 degrees here right now and supposed to be about 10 below by the middle of the night. My daughter is going to freeze going to the bus in the morning. I think we may all end up going to bed early tonight. It has been a LONG week.
I hope everyone had a safe and happy New Year's!
Love you and hugs, Robyn