Hi everyone this entry is going to be kinda strange lol! BUT if any of you think it is cool try doing the same in your journal and let me know so I can come see your answers and pics ;)
I am going to write five random and I mean really random quirks about myself......
1. I take hormones because I have not had a regular period in over 9 years. The hormones make a couple really annoying hairs grow under my chin that I tweeze regular lol! I told me hubby and kids to PROMISE me when I am old that they will make sure to never let it grow and to pluck them lmao
2. I make my kids and hubby tell me and each other we love each other when someone is leaving the house. You never know if it could be the last time.
3. In my house if someone sneezes it is rude to not say "Bless you"
4. I cannot say dyslexia it sounds like this everytime even when I try to say it right lol... Dickslexia. No LIE! lmao
5.I plan to open a tanning salon someday in the nearer than later future
Now I am going to go into my photobucket and find 5 totally random pictures to share.
This is what we do to waste time waiting at doctors offices for my son lmao. It was a family effort ;)
Sticker on the back of my truck
Long hair and pregnant with my son lol no idea what myself, Ray, or my dog were doing but we seem busy lol
My hand a year and a half ago lol
Not sure if I like sharing my toes on the internet, but it was a strange picture that stood out in my album lmao so my toes a year and a half ago ;) Love the pink on my toes lol
Five Random things I cannot live without.....(Not your kids, spouses, pets, ect) Weird stuff.....
2.Dice and cards to play games
4.scrunchie or hair tie
Five random ingredients I could not live without in the kitchen.......
1. Lowrys seasoning salt
3. Worchestire Sauce
4. Bella mushrooms
Five kitchen items I admit to using in my kitchen......
1.Magic Bullet (I LOVE IT!)
2. George Foreman grill
3.Wolfgang Puck oven (It has many many purposes in my kitchen)
4.Press and Seal
5. Plinx (the disposal air freshener lol)
Five most important traits in a friend.....
3.Down to earth
4.Able to speak mind
My Five biggest turn off's in people......
2.Spoiled (I mean the bratty, turn their nose up at you type of spoiled lol)
3.Ego is to big. To in love with themselves to even notice what is going on around them!
4. People that overtalk you and answer the questions THEY asked you for you. Because they know everything and no matter WHAT you say they have a better story or know what your talking about. It's like why can't you just shut up and listen to something other than your own voice once? Or just say "I am sorry that you sick today" instead of telling me that your toe hurts also so you know what I mean?
You can see this one bothers me lmao! I bet we all know the person I am talking about if what I typed made sense lol
5.Distance, meaning afraid to hug someone or sit close to someone. Someone who shys away from physical contact.
Five things I want to do before I die.....(again the random things, not the family, friends, stuff)
1. Travel the USA in an RV
2.Walk barefoot on a tropical island
3.Get a tattoo
4. Go to Jamaica with my whole and I mean whole family including in laws ;)
5.Buy and restore and sell old pieces of furniture you can find cheap at garage sales, craigslist, thrift stores, ect
Well I think I will end this now and see if anyone else plays along. Hope you enjoyed my 5 randoms of randomness lol