Tuesday, January 29, 2008

One more snagged meme

I snagged this one from Em's journal @ http://journals.aol.com/therealslimemmy/EmilysPurplePages/

60 Things You Possibly Didn't Know About Me:
 
1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
One of my sons flags
 
2. When was the last time you threw up?
a couple weeks ago. This infection I have had for 3 plus months was making me throw up quite a bit
 
3. What's your favorite curse word?
Shit, I wouldn't say favorite but it is used most lol
 
4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
My brother, hubby, my son
 
5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Sleeping!
 
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Writing a journal entry
 
7. What age would you consider to have been your favorite part of life so far?
Early twenties for sure for the fun aspect, but now is my time to shine ;)
 
8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
I have. I used to go dancing at this after hours club and would go the Strip club above it for a last call drink lol
 
9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
Really? to hubby
 
10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
Good ole fashioned vanilla
 
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Mountain Dew my biggest vice I have. I know it is terrible for you lol
 
12. What are you wearing right now?
Green Victoria Secrets lounging pants and a white thermal top with green specs
 
13. What was the last thing you ate?
Beef soup
 
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
For my daughter but not for myself this week
 
15. When was the last time you ran?
Going into the dome for the monster truck show
 
16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Monster Truck Show lol
 
17. What is one thing you could totally live without doing?
Laundry. It is never done, even when it is done the next day there is more
 
18. Who is the last person you emailed?
My ex SIL
 
19. Ever go camping?
Yep every summer ;) LOVE IT
 
20. Do you have a tan?
I do lol permenent brown ;)
 
21. What is your guilty pleasure?
Would have to agree with Em and say reality shows
 
22. What kind of foundation do you use?
BARE MINERALS! same as Em here also  lol BUT I only wear it about once a month. I do use a powder a couple times a week. But generally all I wear is lipstick
 
23. Who is your cell phone service provider?
Sprint
 
24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
When drinking alcohol I do lol
 
25. What did your last text message say?
It was from my daughter Lexi last week. I do not text lol
 
26. Are you someone's best friend?
Um yeah lol of a few people ;)
 
27. What are you doing tomorrow?
Running errands, picking up daughter when she gets back from her trip
 
28. Where is your mom right now?
Sitting at home with her hoodie and fuzzy socks on lol!
 
29. Look to your left, what do you see?
a cabinet that space heater sits on that just holds junk
 
30. What color is your watch?
Gold
 
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia?
AWESOME accent! and kangaroos
 
32. Would you consider plastic surgery?
I don't think so but opinion could chance depending on situation. My son will have it done in about a year to remove the scar from his head.
 
33. What is your birthstone?
A girl's best friend (so they say lol) Diamond
 
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Drive thru usually
 
35. How many kids do you want?
NONE!!!! LMAO
 
36. Do you have a dog?
Yep a Lab/Shepard his name is Romeo
 
37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
My brother
 
38. Have you met anyone famous?
I have more than one person but guess what they were so important to me that I cannot remember who lmao! Johnny Gil was one of them. Was at a party with him.
 
39. Any plans today?
Sit on my bum!!!
 
40. How many states have you lived in?
Two MN and Maryland during son's surgeries
 
41. Ever go to college?
Nope one of my biggest regrets. I wanted to go for Interior Design
 
42. Where are you right now?
in my basement
 
43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
This cold ass weather!
 
44. Last song listened to?
Listening to music right now Natasha Bedingfield
 
45. What do you wash first in the shower?
My goodies LMAO You asked! What a stupid term for it lol
 
46. Are you allergic to anything?
Refried beans
 
47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
Birkenstocks my black ones with white fur inside and Puma's
 
48. Are you jealous of anyone?
Nope
 
49. Sweet foods or Salty?
salty
 
50. Is anyone jealous of you?
I bet there is but I don't pay attention
 
51. What time is it?
8:53 PM
 
52. Do any of your friends have children?
Yes
 
53. Do you eat healthy?
I try lol
 
54. What do you usually do during the day?
Clean, cook, take care of the kids, make tags, play games on puter, shower
 
55. Do you hate anyone right now?
My sister's dad if anyone, but hate is a VERY strong word. I do not even let my kids say they hate something in general. It is a negative word that doesn't need to be used to freely in my opinion!
 
56. Do you use the word "hello" daily?
Well yeah lol
 
57. Favorite time of the day?
Evening times
 
58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
33
 
59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Nope sure haven't
 
60. How did you get one of your scars?
I had my gall bladder removed and also my rotary cuff surgery left three bumps on my right shoulder

2 comments:

nelishianatl said...

This was more informative than some of the others but maybe because it was longer.  I do like your answers, especially the one about wanting kids.  Sometimes I feel ya on that one.  GOODIES???!!! Roflmfbo  You're too much.

Huggers,
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PrayingandBelieving/

swmpgrly said...

I am with you on the hate thing.
I didnt allow my kids to use it either unless they were talking about a food or something like that.

Followers