Thursday, December 20, 2007

Random photo entry

Hi again! I was just uploading some pictures from my camera and decided to do a random photo entry ;) The first pics are of random Christmas stuff......

Got alot of my shopping done. But still have more to do which I plan on getting done this weekend.

For starters I LOVE Yankee Candles. But these two for the holiday season smell so great!

This is a snowman that I bought at JcPenny's last week. He lights up and is way cute...

This is a votive candle burner that I got a few days ago. It holds 5 candles and looks great at night lit up ;) I love it!

We have presents ;)

My daughter Rayanna, hubby and I made gingerbread houses last night.....

This is the tea that hubby and I have been drinking alot of lately! We use two bags and the raw sugar and let the cup sit covered up for about 5 minutes and ummmmm is it good!

This next one is a reciepe of my grandma's. It is so yummy! Cherry jello, a box of frozen raspberries, whipped cream, cream cheese, a lil sugar, and marshmallows.

Then I bought these cute little jello cups to start making my son his deserts. He has a pretty basic diet. He cannot eat snacks the way that most kids do because he does not chew. His food has to be mashable. With a soft consistency. He had a Gtube that he ate through the first almost 3 years of his life. So I got these cool cups and will make different types of whipped jello for him to take to school. I will put crushed pinapple in some, mandarin oranges, ect. A better variety than what you can buy at the grocery store. He will love it!

And two for the road ;) Always remember to........

Hugs, Robyn

6 comments:

scotthlori said...

Very cute!  You are like me, you coordinate all your christmas presents!  *wink*  LOL

I love Yankee candles too.  We are burning the carmel vanilla .. mmmmmm!

LORI

swmpgrly said...

i love the snow man with the 5 candles

tashasc28 said...

I WAS JUST LURKING IN YOUR JOURNAL  AND DECIDED TO POST A COMMENT  TODAY TO SAY  THAT I LOVE READING YOUR JOURNAL,I DONT HAVE A JOURNAL RIGHT NOW BUT IM GONNA SIGN UP FOR ONE TONIGHT...I WILL LET YOU KNOW SO YOU CAN COME TO MINE. HUGZ TASHA

queeniemart said...

i am telling you.....you have a GORGEOUS home....you should be an interior decorator!!! I love love that white tree and the presents even match the tree! I like the bowls, the candles, the adorable votive holder...ALL of it!
Love you,
lj

gehi6 said...

I enjoyed all these Christmas photos so much  It was like being there.  I love seeing decorations and this is such a good way to see other people's thoughtfulness and artistic endeavors at Christmas.  I like your tree and the way the packages are wrapped and placed.  And gingerbread houses.  You are so ambitious.  My theme was poinsettia this year.  So I had fun with a theme.  Paper, decorations, etc.  I got Doc a little tree and Christmas candles he loved.  Gerry

nay0114 said...

Thanks for sharing what you like. I love the Yankee candles too. Gingerbread houses are so cute. I love hot tea, but I have never seen that one. I'll have to look next time. Your grandma's recipe sounds pretty good. Those little containers are so cute your son will love that.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie

Followers