Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My daughter Alexis

 

Hi everyone! The two pictures above are of both my daughter's Rayanna and Alexis. Lexi is the one with the orange striped tights on. Isn't she beautiful? The two younger ones are Alexis's brother and sister. My aunt also adopted them.

I know Halloween is far past, but I was cleaning my daughter's digital camera out the other day and found these pics and I think they are great so I wanted to share them.

Slowly I am getting my Christmas shopping done! Still have a lot to buy though. I got my Christmas cards filled out last night and they will be going in the mail today. I am slow moving this year.

I am still not feeling to hot. I got put on another round of antibiotics last week and have a couple days left. I have not noticed any change in my symptoms again though taking them for a week again.

Today at 2:30 I go see my doctor again and they will refer me to a Uroligist (sp?). Hopefully I will figure something out. My doc mentioned some strange named ailment it could be and told me he didn't even want to discuss the treatment options with me for it unless we know for sure that is what we are dealing with. If I find out more I will keep you updated. So bottom line 7 weeks later I am still feeling like garbage! Been to long!!

My daughter Alexis spent Saturday night with me. I have to drive about 2 and half hours round trip to get her so I went and picked her up Saturday around 4 and we went shopping. Her 10th birthday was on the 3rd of this month.

I struggled finding the right present to buy her. I ended up getting her a 14 karat white gold locket and put a picture of her and I in it. I wanted to show her I am ALWAYS here and near her heart. She loved it! I also got her 2 pairs of pajamas from Aeropostle and a teddy bear and a shirt. Oh and also some perfume. My daughter got her a bunch of stuff also that she loved.

On Sunday we picked Rayanna up at noon and headed to the Mall of America. The girls got all day passes to the Park at MOA. We did some more shopping. I got both of them a cute new pair of tennis shoes. They both got Puma's. We LOVE Puma's here ;)

When we walked into the MOA it was packed at noon!! We had a hard time finding a place to park. One of our local radio stations was doing a live recording of Alvin and the Chipmunks Christmas caroling. There were so many people belting out carols and of course the Chipmunks were awesome ;) There was a also a couple younger stars on stage that both my daughter's knew right away, but I was clueless lol

I am still sending prayers and hopeful thoughts to Lahoma! Everyone please keep her and her family in your thoughts and prayers. She needs them right now!

Well I am off to go get some lunch with my hubby. Then off to my appt, then I have to pick my daughter up from school and take her to her eye appointment at 4. I will hopefully get a few more presents while we are at the mall today.

I hope everyone is doing well!

Love and hugs, Robyn

 

4 comments:

queeniemart said...

Robyn, i received your gift in the mail.....i was speechless...TOTALLY speechless.....you shouldn't have done that but thank you so very much. The quote on the angel statue is perfect for what i feel losing Buddy. The butterfly is so pretty i am scared to touch it. You are such a special person!!
I wish you felt better.....and hope they get you on the right meds NOW. Your daughter is gorgeous.....i think that locket is the perfect gift......i have never been to your mall but have heard of it before.
LOVE, lisa

swmpgrly said...

she is sooo beautiful!  shes a knock out.

foradime said...

Hey Rob,

  Continue to use this as a forum to get stuff off of your chest...I'm sorry that others have used this, to get at you in some form...but don't let that disuade you :-)

  Barry White (BJMon...Mom's boyfriend) :-)

carolsixpac said...

Gorgeous pics! Adorable costumes!

Followers