Saturday, November 10, 2007

Long overdue entry

Hey everyone. I was sitting here waiting for Comcast to come and figured I was long overdue writing an entry. Life has been crazy busy around here!

My son and I both got Strep throat on Wednesday. We have both been taking antibiotics to get better. He has been out of school since Wed. though. I also have something going on with my kidneys. I went to my second doctors appt. yesterday evening. I have been on antibiotics for almost 2 weeks and am not getting any better. My white blood cell count is really high, I have had a low grade fever for almost a week, body aches, just run down period. They did say there was blood in my urinalysis they did so I have to go back on Monday to see if it is kidney stones, or maybe something else.

My doc is sending me for a abdominal CT on Monday after my appt with her. Keep your fingers crossed this is nothing to serious. My grandmother on my moms side had kidney disease and I have always figured at some point in my adult years I may end up getting it being the second generation.

Hubby and I have been separated for almost 3 weeks now. We are talking and trudging through are differences. Relationships take alot of forgiveness and at a point in my life I have to decide how much I can forgive and forget. I have spent over 10 years with him and cannot walk away until we know there is absolutely nothing that can fix us.

Rayanna is doing great in school! She took the NWEA's a couple weeks ago and got her test result scores back yesterday she was above average on all of them. She got 100% on the math. I am so proud of her!

She had 7 girls over and had a halloween party that is long past now lol, either way I am adding pics from the party on here. They were all so cute. I made rice crispy bars and bought stuff to let them all make graves and took pics of the final results they all ended up to cute ;)

It is getting SO cold in Minnesota. I think it is 34 right now.

There is so much going on with different family members of mine. Some good, some heartache. My brother was married for 12 years and is in the process of a divorce. My sister is going to be 18 (hard to believe!!)in two weeks and is trying to work things out with her son's father. We have all told her we do not support it, yet we love her. Her b/f treats her like shit and she seems so unhappy most of the time when he is in her life. But she really wants to give it a chance since they share a baby together. I believe she is going to have to learn the hard way.

Our 18 year old broke up with her b/f and took off to California to be with her exes friend. She is now staying there and has no plans to return. I honestly think she is being irresponsible and making horrid choices in her life yet there is no telling a 18 year old that. So what do you do? Again let her learn the hard way like the rest of us did.

My son has been changing and becoming more aggressive with me. Hitting, headbutting, pinching, kicking, ect every single time we leave the house. At the end of a night I have to sit and just breathe for a bit. I always remind myself that he does not communicate, no speaking at all so it has to be equally as frustrating for him to want me to know his dislikes and not be able to tell me. I pray to my grandma if that makes any sense for the strength to make it through each day sometimes.

Carrie Underwoods song "Jesus take the wheel" is a song I listen to when a day has been really tough with Josh, and life.

Well I think I will end this and add the pictures of my daughter's Halloween party now. I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Hugs & Love,

Robyn

 

 

I am going to end this with a video of Ray and her friends doing a play for my sister, my sister in law, and I. It was SO cute. I have more videos but I love the one where they are all singing.

3 comments:

queeniemart said...

i am so sorry to hear you are feeling so sick and i hope your strep goes away and that you do not have any kidney problems......also really sorry to hear you and DH are having such issues.....i hope you get back together if that is what is best for you. 18 yr olds think they know it all.....and don't listen well to us old people. Great pics and video.
Love,lisa jo

rdautumnsage said...

{{{Robyn}}} You do have alot on your plate these days. I'm keeping you in my prayers on the smoke that things are not serious with your kidneys. Sorry to hear you and your husband have been separated for a few weeks now. Sometimes it makes all the difference in the world just stepping back from things for a little while to sort it out. Loved the Rice Krispie's the girls did for the Halloween party. What a wonderful idea. I've been struggling with my 19 year old daughter Skye lately. I sometimes forget how headstrong I was at that age. They think they know it all, yet there is so much about the world they don't have answers to. (Hugs) Indigo

gehi6 said...

You are such a good photographer.  I would like to read all the entries closer, but it is the middle of the night and I need to get back to bed or I won't be worth a dream tomorrow!  I am 76.  Gerry  http://journals.aol.com/gehi6/daughers-of-the-shadow-men/  

Followers