Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Fun weekend!

Hi everyone. My hubby and I celebrated our 10 year anniv on Saturday. His sister was awesome and came here and watched our son for the weekend and the dog :) Him and I did something a little kidsy and went to the Wisconsin Dells just the two of us. We got this awesome hotel right on Lake Delton.

We went to the Tommy Barlett Water Show, I have not seen it since I was 10 years old. It is a great show! We got the best seats you could get so we were right in the center in the front. At the end they had an awesome dancing water, laser light show. I took video of it but cannot get it to load right. Maybe I will try again later.

We also went to Crocodile Alley and saw a ton of different reptiles. We walked around a ton, we ate ice cream, we went to shops. We relaxed, we had a blast. There is so much to do in the Dells in the summer. If anyone has never been there try to plan a family trip there some year during the summer months and I promise you that you will not be bored or regret going. The city is like a big ole amusement park.

I am going to put some pictures of our hotel at the end of the entry. Our room was beautiful! So peaceful feeling.

My grandson is overnight here tonight, which is why I am writing this entry at 5 in the morning lol! He just got done eating a bit ago. So I figured I would write a quick entry before I go back to sleep.

School is starting again next week, seems like summer just started. We were thinking about taking the kids on Sunday for one night to the Dells. It is about a 4 hour drive so we are not sure if we will or not. If not we will plan it for another time.

It has been raining like cats and dogs here in MN!! Everyday we are getting enormous amounts of rain. Big storms, lots of lightning, thunder and it rains so hard for about an hour. We lost power last night at around 3 am for a few hours. That seems to be happening all over around the cities.

I am going to add a bunch of pictures and end this for now so I can go back to sleep for awhile. Busy day today also.

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Love and hugs,

Robyn

Our hotel room...

Right outside our patio....

Two of the reptiles we saw that I thought were way cool!

A few random pics....

My daughter and grandson (they just got there family pictures back I will scan later today and share they are great!)

My daughter and sister at horseback riding lessons....

My poor sick dog :(

 

7 comments:

therealslimemmy said...

looks like a fun time happy 10 year anniv belated :)
your grandson is getting so big and what a cutie
ttyl
emily

silvershivazero said...

You weren't kidding....that room was awesome.

pharmolo said...

Congrats on anniversary, fantastic room!

rdautumnsage said...

Loved the pictures! Looks like an awesome place to get away! (Hugs) Indigo

stansgirl2004 said...

What great pictures That hotel room rocks. Happy Belated Anniversary you two Looks like it was a fun trip. Good for you!!
Hugs, Marina

nay0114 said...

Happy Belated anniversary. Loved all the pics.
Take care, Chrissie

carolsixpac said...

Happy belated annivesary--awesome pics!

Followers