Friday, March 2, 2007

Snagged from Lostinmyownthoughts

Things You See While at Your

Computer...... 

 

Name 6 red things that you see from where you sit.

 

1. A little notepad

2. the Dew on my Mountain Dew

3. Straw in air can

4. stripe in my Victoria Secret lounge pants

5. Pattern on native blanket on hubbies chair

6. Shirt in a picture of some kids from my Tinta Winta (tribal newsletter)

 

Name 5 blue things you see from where you sit.

 

1. Forever After hemp lotion bottle

2. Kleenex box

3. Highlighter marker

4. my window open on puter

5. My faerie Kougra on shelf on wall (neopets)

 

Name 4 green things you see from where you sit.

 

1. Sidebars on Swmpgrly's journal that I snagged this from

2. Cig pack

3. bow on teddy bear my sister bought me

4. Hubbies Green Tea bottle

 

Name 3 yellow things you see from where you sit.

 

1. scissors

2. envelope

3. the word Advil on bottle

 

Name 2 purple things you see from where you sit.

 

1. Ruler

2. Flower on picture my daughter drew me hanging on desk

 

Name 1 black thing you see from where you sit.

 

1. Headset


I realized that green and yellow must not be colors I am to fond of, I really had to look hard to find something lol

No comments:

Followers