Friday, March 9, 2007

Snagged again from Lostinmyownthoughts

1. Where did your last kiss take place?

In computer room

 

2. Who knows a secret or two about you?

My sisters

 

3. Four words to explain why you last threw up?

Really bad kidney infection

 

4. Have you ever burned yourself?

Yes

 

5. What's crazy to you?

The way the world works now days

 

6. Favorite cuss word:
shit

 

7. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?

Hopefully noone lol

 

8. Who is your hero? My grandma

 

9. Would you ever want to be a model?

Years ago I thought about it. But cannot be fake happy un demand ;) And I am only 5'2

 

10. Who is the most experimental person you know? My brother

 

11. Do you tell white lies?

 If I told you I would have to kill you!

 

12. When is your next party?

 My birthday in April

 

13. Who do you want to be with right now? My grandma

 

15. How do you handle a break up?

Go out dancing

 

16. Your motivation for tomorrow?

 It's the weekend!

 

17. Last person to hurt you? My husbands daughter

 

18. Last person to make you laugh?

Hubby

 

19. Last thing you ate?

White cheddar mac n cheese and hot dogs

 

20. Do u ever go a few days without changing your underwear?

Um NO!

 

21. Have you ever accidentally eaten an insect?

I'm sure a time or two

 

22. Do daddy long legs freak you out?  I don't love em

 

23. Have you ever cleaned up someone else's vomit?
Yes I have

 

24. Have you ever dropped food on the floor and eaten it?
I don't make a habit of it but I have

 

25. Do you kiss your pets on the mouth?

Sometimes he is one of the family

 

27. What serial killer do you find most disturbing?
Is there a difference? I find them all disturbing

 

28. Do you ever talk to the TV?
Yes and cry when watching it

 

29. Would you ever work in a retirement home?

Absolutely! I used to volunteer at one

 

30. Do you believe plants have feelings?
They seem to last longer when talked to

 

31. Do you laugh at people with "bowl" haircuts?

Yes lol. Hubby has a friend who had a funny hair cut briefly. One night my sister in law and I were drinking and playing some game and she looked at him and asked him "So, what size bowl did you use to cut your hair?". We laughed so hard!

 

32. Do you have nervous twitches?

No

 

33. Are you ever purposely irritating? No

34. If you could fly, where would you go first? Costa Rica

36. Love or lust? Love. 

 

37. One best friend or 10 aquaintances?
One best friend

 

38. Favorite food?Benihana's

 

39. Do you believe that your first love never dies?
Not sure to be honest

 

40. What upcoming event are you waiting and ready for? My grandma's passing. More so waiting than ready but I know she is ready

41. Current smell?

Tropical Febreeze disc

 

42. Do you get your nails done?

Yes but always take a couple month break to let my nails breathe

 

43. Most favorite person?

My kids, and family

 

44. What was the last thing you ordered at McDonald's? Chicken/Ranch Wrap

 

45. Are you an emotional person?
Sometimes I have ALOT of compassion for people

 

46. Do you like your name? Sure

 

47. Do you have plans this weekend? Cleaning

 

48. Do you work?

Stay at home mom

 

49. Do you dance naked in your room at night? I walk around my house naked sometimes lol. Dance? Yeah sometimes

 

50. When did your last relationship end? 

Been in same one for almost 10 years

 

51. What are you listening to right now?

Hubby's game behind me

 

52. Biggest fear?

 My kids getting hurt, anyone in my family getting hurt

 

53. How long have you been a part of myspace? 

I really am not a part of it, I have an account that is nothing special because I had to make one to read my sisters last year when she was using drugs heavily

 

54. Favorite place to be?

On a tropical island, or home will do lol

 

55. What are you wearing right now? Brown tank top and black lounge pants and barefoot

 

56. Do you hate anybody?

That word is very strong! Dislike, absolutely but not hate

 

57. Does anyone hate you? 

I don't believe so

 

58. How many people do you trust fully?

9

 

59. Did you have fun doing this?

I always love these

 

60. Are you thinking of someone special right now?

 My grandma and mother in law

 

I noticed a few are missing they were never here lol

1 comment:

therealslimemmy said...

i've seen this going around j land
love your answers
ttyl
<3, em

Followers