Friday, March 30, 2007

Quick update

Hi everyone I intend on writing a long entry about my grandmother and the wake and funeral I just do not have it it me to do it yet. I am doing ok and will be ok. Her presence and the void is the hardest part to accept.

I would like to thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart for all the kind words and support. All of the comments meant more to me then you could know! (Actually I am sure most of you do know how the comments help in the grieving process, or just when having a bad day!). You are all amazing people!

I signed back on after we got home from the funeral and could not believe all the comments from people sent from other people. So again THANK YOU very much! I have been diving into making my tags and get lost in them sometimes. I have a long heartfelt entry coming when I am ready as a last tribute so to speak to my grandma.

That's it for tonight. I am off to make another tag and relax.

TONS of Hugs,

Robyn

6 comments:

kirkbyj05 said...

You do right in occupying your mind but you must grieve too.  It washes the soul and sends all the love you felt for your Gran after her to comfort her too. It will take a while to let go of her, but you will do it eventually, a bit at a time; with fond memories of you together so that you will remember those times with a smile. Afterwards, in time to come, you will be surprised at how she still stands there comfortably in your life right next to you each day.  I wish that for you soon.  Jeanie

queeniemart said...

You are always in my thoughts.
Hugs,lj

rdautumnsage said...

Everyone has their own way of dealing with the grieving process. Me, I always wanted to hide and not come out till the tears stopped. These days I know it never dampened the pain and hurt by alienating myself from everyone else. But trust me on this one dear one, someday you will be able to remember your grandmother fondly without the tears and pain that now come from those memories. From what you have written about her, I believe she would want you to be happy and have a fulfilling life. I'm keeping you and yours in my prayers on the smoke. I'm here if you need to scream, rant, or just plain cry. (Hugs) Indigo

totallymentalben said...

Hi Robyn...It sounds like you're staying strong and finding a place for your grief. I'll keep thinking good thoughts. Something that I've found helpful when someone special and important had died, and maybe you will too, is knowing we'll spend the rest of our lives discovering all the ways that person is still with us. And that every time we do, we'll do something we know will make that person happy...we smile.

Ben
http://journals.aol.com/totallymentalben/better-left-unsaid

pharmolo said...

You're in my thoughts at this time :-)

therealslimemmy said...

hi robin...i do hope that you are hanging in there
take care of yourself and cry when needed...sometimes it just helps
we are here for you
hope that you and your family have a happy easter
<3, emily

Followers