Friday, March 9, 2007

One more snagged from Lostinmyownthoughts

Two Names You Go By:


1. Baby

2.Mom

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:


1. Diamond Ring

2. Black lounge pants

 

Two Things You Would Want (or have) in a Relationship:


1. Honesty
2. Romance

 

Two of Your Favourite Things to do:


1. Shop

2. PSP as of recent 

 

Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:


1. My grandma to pass in her sleep and not suffer anymore
2. A massage

Two pets you had/have:


1. Romeo my lab he is 6

2. Drako my Australian waterdragon

 

Two people who will fill this out:


1.Emily maybe

2. It's a toss up between Gwen and Lisa

 

Two things you did last night:


1. Drove 4 hours home from my grandma's
2. Cried on the way home

 

Two things you ate today:

 

1.White Cheddar mac n cheese
2. About to eat turkey and mashed potatoes when done with this

 

Two people you Last Talked To:


1. My Schwanns man

2. My sister

 

Two Things You're doing tomorrow:


1. cleaning

2. more cleaning (it has been SO busy for a couple weeks for me so I have neglected my house)

 

Two longest car rides:

1. From MN to Washington DC many many times

2. From MN to Las Vegas

 

Two Favorite Holidays:


1. Christmas

2. Thanksgiving

 

Two favorite beverages:


1.Mountain Dew (I know it is terrible for me lol!)

2. Raspberry Aquafina water

No comments:

Followers