Sunday, March 25, 2007

Leaving for a couple days

I am leaving at 9:30 this morning with my kids to head up north. I have pretty much floated throught the last 3 days. I got Strep Throat the day my grandma passed away and have not only been heartbroken, but also sick. I do feel a little better today thank goodness!

My grandma's wake is at 3 today. 3-4 is for family and 4-7 is open to everyone. We are expecting a minimum of 120 people at the funeral which is tomorrow morning at 11.

I would like to thank everyone for all the comments and support that was shown here in the last few days! All of the comments were amazing! You are all amazing.....so thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Love and Hugs,

Robyn

 

6 comments:

jckfrstross said...

have a safe trip

Deb

kirkbyj05 said...

May God Bless your Gran and may she rest in peace too. I do hope you get better soon.  Praying that your  load will get easier and kinder as time goes by.  God Bless and a safe journey.   Jeanie

chevyz71gurl74 said...

Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers....
Again...I am so very sorry for your loss
May your Grandma Rest in Peace...
Hugs,
Terri

rdautumnsage said...

Keeping you and yours in my prayers on the smoke. I know right now it's difficult, but someday you will be able to look back fondly of memories of your grandmother and they won't hurt so badly. (Hugs) Indigo

pharmolo said...

Wishing you strength in the days and weeks to come, Robyn.
Hope your throat infection clears up soon.

am4039 said...

so sorry about your grandma and hope your feeling better. Hugs and prayers to you.

Followers