Wednesday, February 28, 2007

About to be buried in snow!

Hi everyone. Well according to the weatherman we are about to get one hell of a snowfall. It has already started, but it is ice falling right now. They are predicting 4 inches of ice, then up to 20 inches of snow covering the ice!

As you already seen we just got done getting a ton not to long ago. I will take pictures of my yard tomorrow afternoon because it is not supposed to let up until later tomorrow. I have a 45 minute drive I really need to make tomorrow morning to my reservation and am thinking it may not happen!

My sister was at my moms all day and is on her way back here now with Aedan, and her b/f. She just called and said there was no visibility so I will be very happy when the pull into the driveway!! She had another great day with her baby and did just fine!

I woke up with him around 6:45 this morning and he layed in my bed with hubby and I for about an hour. I got him fed, and changed, and cleaned up and then we sorta lost track of time and ended up jumping up and rushing 10 minutes before we were supposed to be walking out the door for my appointment this morning. He is so fun to hang out with lol.

I have a lump in my breast that really has been causing some problems for me. But they did a Mammogram and Ultrasound today and the great news is it is not cancerous, they honestly do not know what it is. The doctor felt the lump that I was talking about but for now we are just going to watch it monthly if it dosn't go away.

I am pretty sure tho that I have a nasty kidney infection starting. I have had so many in my life and can just tell. So I do need to go to the doc's and get something before it gets worse. My lower back and kidney area is really bothering me tonight. I just took 2 advil and am hoping it helps with the pain a bit!

Well that's it for tonight. I will take pics of my gigantic mounds of snow in my yard tomorrow and post them for you to see :)

Hugs,

Robyn

4 comments:

queeniemart said...

in 2005 i had a lump and went thru the mammograms, biopsies, and ultrasounds and in the end, it was an injury that i never knew i had. I hope yours in the same. I would love to see your pics but boy, i wish you werent getting all that snow!
love,lisa jo

therealslimemmy said...

i hope that you guys dont get snowed in !!!
take care of yourself!!!
hugs em

pharmolo said...

Good to hear the lump was not cancerous. Take care in all that snow!

carolsixpac said...

U have been thru so much already, I am so glad its not cancerous.

Followers