Friday, January 12, 2007

Such a sweetheart!!

I got the sweetest card from my daughter!! She is such a sweetheart!

To the very best mom......

Today is a perfect day to thank you for a lifetime of loving me-

for believing in me,

and for putting my hopes, my dreams, and my needs ahead of your own!

Mom, you might think that no one noticed,

but I want you to know how deeply you are appreciated!

I have a thousand memories that I will cherish forever because of the extra effort,

the special care,

and the love that you always put into all that you do!

Thank you for being the very best mother in the world.

And she ended it with

P.S All of this is 100 percent true, love Ray! lol

 

HOW sweet is this? ;)

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

6 comments:

jadejonez04 said...

priceless.  hugs

queeniemart said...

i am so glad you got such a beautiful card!
Love ya.
lisa

mpnaz58 said...

What a sweetie, and that she took the time to say so!!  Its truly a reflection of how you've raised her...to be conscientious, kind, and articulate!  
xoxo ~myra

helmswondermom said...

Oh, how beautiful!  And sweet!
Lori
http://journals.aol.com/helmswondermom/DustyPages

daniella12800 said...

That was too sweet...and of course brought a tear to my eye!!!  I am way too emotional..lol

Daniella

carolsixpac said...

What a sweetheart!

Followers