Saturday, January 20, 2007

Relaxing day! (much needed!)

This tag making is SO fun! I am sorry if I am boring most of you to death with new tags everyday lol! I swear I will make a journal designated to them soon ;)

My daughter's invention fair went great. There was 300 total inventions. She did awesome! She lucked out and her a good friend of hers were set up right next to each other. Man was she happy when she found that out last night when we took her to set up.

My kitchen floor is about half way done. But we have decided to take the older bigger center island out of there and replace it with something more modern and smaller. I am also looking for a new eat in kitchen table. I am selling both of my tables kitchen and dining room.

I really want to find a corner booth like table for the eat in area. It would work perfectly for my kids since they really are the only ones who eat in there. Or Rayanna uses it to do her homework if she is not at her desk in her room.

My mom just got home from Mexico last night. She went for a week all by herself. This is very out of character for her but she had a great time! She is 54 and decided to go Parasailing all by herself 2 days ago! I could not believe that but she loved it. She said she was a little worried about the landing but otherwise loved it. How cool is that to try at her age for the first time?

She also ate Ostrich. I am not to sure about that lmao! My mom LOVES going to Mexico. I think her and my sister go like 5 times a year. But this time my sister being so close to her due date and being big as a house was not able to travel with her. She technically is not due until Feb. 28th but noone thinks she will make it full term. Her body is so little and she is so big right now! Her tummy is very cute tho. She is the pregnant girl that all woman are jealous of lol.

I have NOTHING to do for the rest of the day. Relaxation is in order. Think I will make a few more tags and learn more about everything. Then play my game. I downloaded the animation shop today to add animations to my tags, now I just have to learn how to use them. I opened the program right after I downloaded it and it made NO and I mean no sense to me. No worries tho, I will figure it out.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!! I have a couple pictures from today to share with you but they are on my daughters camera which she has. She will be home tomorrow night from her dad's house so I will add them then.

HUGS N LOVE,

Robyn

4 comments:

queeniemart said...

i cant wait to see the finished kitchen...sounds awesome. I am tickled about your mom going and enjoying herself! Good for her! I looked like a whale when i was pregnant, not cute!
LOVE, lisa

jadejonez04 said...

Can't wait to see the results.  ISn't it cool to see our Moms doing stuff like that in their 50's?  I hope I have the same amount of guts my Mom does.  HUGS

therealslimemmy said...

mexico sounds fun...i should go sometime...LOL
i dont know about the ostrich though either : /
LOL
hope your kitchen gets done quickly it will be so nice to enjoy it huh
ttyl
em

carolsixpac said...

Im so happy for your mom!!!!

Followers