Tuesday, January 16, 2007

One more entry with an actual entry in it ;)

I have officially become addicted to PSP lol! It is so much fun. You can use your imagination and do whatever you want. I cannot wait to learn more! I cannot wait to learn animations. So please bare with me as I share my first ones as I learn with everyone.

We FINALLY got some snow the other day. I had to go out and snowblow our driveway. Two days later the snow hasn't went anywhere considering it is -14 degrees outside right now! It is so damn cold.

Tomorrow morning my kitchen floor is going to be tore out and replaced. We moved everything out this evening. I sure will not miss my old stuff. It is horrible!

Hubbies mom is going in tomorrow morning to have her port put in for chemo and blood draws. Please pray for her. She is feeling a little discouraged right now. She is very overwhelmed, and understandably (sp?) so. There is another clot which has caused a huge swollen area in her breast that is really bothering her. I am wondering if while she is having this port put in they will tell her they have to drain it? I will keep everyone posted.

I am going to add one more set that I made a few minutes ago and say goodnight. I have a early morning tomorrow. I hope everyone is having a great week!

HUGS and Love,

Robyn

4 comments:

therealslimemmy said...

your tags look great!
hope it doesnt snow too much out there stay warm!
prayers headed towards your fam
<3, em

jadejonez04 said...

Prayers going out to your family hon.  Good luck with the kitchen!!  Great job on the tags!  HUGS

queeniemart said...

are we allowed to snag your adorable tags? Let me know. I want to learn PSP but i dont have that on my PC.
i have your MIL in my prayers. I wanna see your new floor when its done.
LOVE, lisa jo

daniella12800 said...

I will pray for your mother in law!!!

Out with the old and in with the new...sounds exciting!!!  I did alot of redecorating and reducing this past weekend at my house!!  Looks much much much better..but a pain in the but...!!LOL!

I will have to check PSP out...maybe I will like it!!!

Daniella

Followers