Thursday, January 18, 2007

Long day!

Hi everyone! Today has been a very very busy day!  I think I am all done now and can sit and relax for awhile.

I took my daughter to Joanne Fabrics looking for two specific things to go on her invention tonight. We lucked out and found exactly what we were looking for almost right when we got there. One thing we needed was something mini to look like scrapbook albums. We found in the clearance bins of all places the cutest little tape measures that work perfectly and for 5 dollars. I love it when that happens.

We also had to make a mini garbage can and we used a glass baby food jar for it and hot glued ribbon on to it to dress it up a bit. We used a sandwhich baggy with the top cut off as the bag.

We also found some cute little things to go into the storage bins scrapbook related. The invention is really cute! I will take pictures of her board, and invention tomorrow night after she sets it up.

I have to be at the school at 4 to set up tables, ect. Then will have to run home and pick her up right before 6 to bring her back to set her area up. I will drop her off at her dads afterwards.

Then Sat. morning hubby has to be at the school at 7:30 for judging training. At 9-10 they do the judging right before opening it up to the public. There is 100 kids signed up for this fair. I cannot wait to see what all everyone invented! So awesome to see how the minds of kids work ;) And to see the imaginations they have!

I made the top tag in this entry. I think it turned out great. I am adding two more Valentines ones at the end of the entry.

Well that is it for today. I am going to catch up on some journals, then go play my game for a bit. I hope everyone had a great day!

HUGS< Robyn

2 comments:

jadejonez04 said...

Great job and good luck on the project!!!  HUGS

carolsixpac said...

Beautiful work-u are just a natural!

Followers