Monday, December 4, 2006

Update again

 
 
 
Hi everyone I am just doing another quick update. I have SO many journals to read. My mailbox is so full. My daughter is still feeling so rough. And we still have no answers. The results from her tests done on the 24th should be back this week, and I really hope we get some kind of answer!
 
It is so hard to not know what is wrong with her, and so hard to help her feel better when nothing seems to work!
 
I have been sick again to with a terrible cold. Not fun!
 
Hubby's mom had her consult appointment at the Breast Center last Wednesday and we took her to it. It was SO much information packed into 3 hours. The type of breast cancer she has is Invasive Ductal Carsinoma. She opted to do the Lumpectomy on the 16th of this month. Followed with 6 weeks of Chemo, then 6 weeks of Radiation.
 
They will remove one Lymph Node during surgery and test it to see if the cancer has spread, if so they will remove all the nodes there.
She is scared but doing ok. My hubby is a wreck worrying about her, which is understandable! She has a TON of paperwork to fill out for different agencies to help her. We were told there is something called Charity Care that may pick up where her minimal little crappy insurance of $10,000.00 max cuts off. We are keeping are fingers crossed!
 
I got my christmas tree up a day and a half ago, I usually do it right after Thanksgiving but have not had the time. I also got all my decorations around the house put up. We are doing the outside lights today.
 
I JUST got my Christmas lists made and have a ton of shopping left to do. I plan on going this weekend coming up and getting it all done over the weekend.
I will keep updating as I can. I hope everyone is doing well!
I love you and HUGS,
Robyn

2 comments:

stansgirl2004 said...

My prayers are with you
Just delete all those alerts and start over everyone understands
we all get caught up with life. Many hugs, Marina

mshooper2 said...

Hang in there!  I hope that they can figure out what is going on with your daughter, and that your mother-in-law's treatment is successful!  

:) Melissa

Followers