Friday, December 29, 2006

More pics to come soon!

Hi everyone. A couple people asked "where is the pics of you?". I am the picture taker in my house and I cannot stand pictures that I take of myself with my camera! The ones where you turn the camera around and snap yourself. BUT my mother in law also took a bunch of pics on Christmas Eve so I will have her send me some when she has the time and will post a couple for you ;) I usually get so wrapped up snapping away at my kids, and house that I forget to add me lol. I still have a VERY long entry to write and it will come when I have the time!

I hope everyone is well and doing good!

Love and HUGS,

Robyn

4 comments:

scotthlori said...

Hey, after journaling for almost 2 years I posted pics of myself yesterday.  If I can do it you can girl!  LOL

LORI

Who I am… underneath it all:  
http://journals.aol.com/scotthlori/DiscoveringMe

Precious Metal (A Spiritual Journal)
http://journals.aol.com/scotthlori/PreciousMetal

therealslimemmy said...

cannot wait to see pictures!!!
i take the pictures in my house too...so i'm never in any!
hope you have a good day <3, em

queeniemart said...

i asked because i want to see your beautiful face.
XO lj

am4039 said...

can't wait to see all the pictures.  

Followers