Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Belated Christmas wishes and pictures (lots of pictures!)

Merry Late Christmas Jland! I am just going to put some random pics from christmas in this entry. I have a longer entry I want to write about Christmas and how glad I am it is over at a later time. Life is still way stressful and I just don't seem to have enough hours in the day!

\

This is Christmas Eve after we got all the presents set around the tree.  My sister, son and hubby's son are in this pic

 

I have no idea why but between my camera and my daughters alot of the pics from that night turned out terrible. But at least it's something to look at ;)

 

 

These are a couple pics of my fiber optic houses I collect. I have bought one a year for the last 6 years. I love em!

 

This is my mother in law who was recently diagnosed with Breast Cancer. She had surgery last week and look at her! She is glowing here. She still has the drainage tube in her armpit area and was pretty worn out at the end of the night but she was here and that is all that counts ;) I love this picture of her. This is one of the presents I got her. She loves wolfs. I love this woman more than she will ever know!

 

This is a fan I bought my sister in law. She LOVES white tigers!

 

\

This is a present for my daughter Rayanna from her Aunt Ally, my sister in law. She made all of these beads from clay and the pot in the picture. She does some AMAZING things with clay!

 

These are 3 purses that hubby's aunt made for my mom, my sister and me. The beige earthtone one is mine, the purple is my moms, and the blue is my sisters. She is amazing at making purses lol! The coolest thing about these purses is that they each have feathers and dreamcatchers with each others colors in each others purse. If that makes any sense lol. For example..... My purse has purple and blue feathers to tie my mom and sister to me. And theirs  is the same. Very very cool!

 

My daugher at her open house with Santa at her dance school....what a cutie ;)

 

 

Ok enough pics for one entry lol! I hope you all had a great holiday and wish you all a Happy New Year!! I am going to do one more random photo entry. And a real entry is still to come. But not tonight.......

HUGS!

 

8 comments:

lanurseprn said...

These are great pics.  Your tree with all the presents looks so beautiful!  
Pam

queeniemart said...

my Lord, what a load of presents!! I LOVE these pics too...what awesome gifts you gave...your MIL is beautiful, i wish her the best. I love your pics. I love you too,
lisa jo

daniella12800 said...

Loved the pictures...Christmas wow..that is alot of presents....loved the view from looking over hte tree!!!

Those purses are the coolest thing....those are the best type of presents the ones that have meaning and are from the heart.  

Kevin, my husband has a little indian in him...his grandfather was a full blooded Indian from the Oquaga Indian Reservation in New York.  Kevin is very into the indian decor...he would go nuts at your house!!!  

Daniella

jadejonez04 said...

ALL of these pictures are SO great!  What a gorgeous house and family you have!!  You are a lucky woman.  Christmas looked WONDERFUL and WOW at the presents!! Very nice!  Thanks for sharing so much of your family!  WHAT ABOUT YOU??? LOL  HUGS Happy New Year!

tellsg said...

Your house is so beautiful, I loved the pictures with the Christmas tree and pressies.  Your Aunt's purses are wonderful, we call them bags over here.  Hugs.  Terry x

pharmolo said...

Thanks for sharing those great Christmas pics

therealslimemmy said...

loved all the pictures
thanks for shairing
<3, em

carolsixpac said...

Absolutely gorgeous pictures!

Followers