Saturday, November 4, 2006

So sick!

Hi everyone. Just stopping by quick to let you know I am way behind on everything! I have the WORST case of strep throat I ever knew was possible! I spent 49 hours straight in bed. Then went to Doctors and was given a shot in my butt which as of today 2 days later has done nothing for me! I actually feel worse today then I did then.

My throat is so swollen that there is probably about the size of a straw tip that is actually opened. I can barely drink water. I have not eaten anything in 3 days. I am just hoping I will start getting better soon!

I will catch up with your journals when I am feeling better. I have so many alerts in my mailbox, but I just do not have the energy to read them all. I hope everyone is doing good!

Hugs,

Robyn

5 comments:

therealslimemmy said...

oh no feel better soon!!!!
<3, em

jadejonez04 said...

OH bad horrible case sounds like.  TAKE CARE!  Hugs

queeniemart said...

you need to go to the ER if this is not better...i am worried about you!!!!!!
love,lj

ashleekr said...

Honey I was worried about you - please take care of yourself!!!
{{hugs}}
Ash

carolsixpac said...

Sorry to hear u had strep it is so painful.

Followers