Friday, November 10, 2006

Quick update

Just wanted to let you all know I am alive. My daughter has some unanswered medical issues going on, we have been to urgent care and Children's Hospital ER a total of 15 hours in the last 5 days. I will explain more in detail when I have more time. The first thing that concerned me was the fact that for the last 9 days she has only peed a total of 6 times, which obviously means that she has went three whole days without going at all. That is not normal!
 
At Children's last night they drained her bladder, and the amount that they drained she should have felt like she had to pee, but she didn't.
 
There is more I will write a real entry as soon as I can. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers that whatever it is that is going on is nothing to serious!
 
Love you all and hugs,
Robyn
 
It SNOWED here today, enough to make a nice mess to drive in!! It was 72 degrees two days ago, now it is 30. WTF? I am thinking half of Minnesotans are going to be sick very soon!

3 comments:

queeniemart said...

i hate it when it rains and then is warm!
I will keep your daughter in my thoughts. Take care!
lisa

jadejonez04 said...

IT's like that here in NY too.... weather wise.  I PRAY your daughter is OK... sounds like a bladder infection or something along those lines.  HUG SOXOOX

ashleekr said...

Keep us updated!
Ash

Followers