Saturday, November 25, 2006

Quick update

Today my daughter had a endoscopy and colonoscopy done. At the same time they also did a biospy on her stomach, liver, colon, and esophagus. We will not have any of the results back from them for at least a week. Every test we have done to see what could possibly be wrong with her has came back negative until yesterday evening when the results from her stool sample came back.
They said her white blood cell count was very high inside of her colon. But not real sure what is causing that. There is ALOT of unanswered questions right now. This may not even make sense to any of you. I just wanted to give a quick update.
The amount of comments I got in the last few days is absolutely amazing! I am going to print them out and show them to my daughter ;) Lisa and Emily you two are the sweetest women for the prayer requests on your journals! Thank you it means more to me than you could possible know! I will update again soon........
HUGS and Love you and Thank you!
Robyn

15 comments:

springangel235 said...

Your daughter is still in my prayers for all to go well...stay strong, you get some rest too....many hugs and love from Virginia!
Joyce

ashleekr said...

Still thinking of you..
Ash

jadejonez04 said...

WEll it makes sense to me, sounds like they are going to have to go further into the colon and find out what's going on in there.  I am so so sorry you are going through this, it's got to be a nitemare.  WE ARE FOR YOU!  Please give your daughter and yourself EXTRA hugs from me! XOOX

emabecmar said...

prayers going out to your daughter. hope all goes well with the tests. ((((((hugs))))))))))
Cindy

lanurseprn said...

Prayers going out to you.
Pam

queeniemart said...

Robyn, will be emailing you my home # in case you need me. I have colon problems..oh i am so worried about her now...please let us know how she is and what is going on with your sweet daughter. love you, always here if you need me,
lj

blueblueandblew said...

God Bless, prayers for your girl, and you all.
Delaine

lisa41076 said...

Robyn, keeping your daughter and you in my prayers, Hugs Lisa

cacklinrosie101 said...

Robyn, I am continuing to pray for Rayanna and checking your journal for updates.  I pray that she is healed completely.  Hugs to all of you, Chris

am4039 said...

I am praying for your daughter. I hope she's ok. Hugs to you.

slcangelxxx said...

i really hope everything is going well and that they can figure something out. tell her to hang in there.
this too shall pass :)
--stephanie

mshooper2 said...

Robyn, I really hope that they can find out what is going on, and that whatever it is has a simple fix so she can feel better very soon.  Being sick is the pits, and being sick without knowing 'why' is even worse.  You guys are in our thoughts and prayers, and I'll keep checking back to see how she's doing...

Melissa

beckerb6 said...

we are keeping your daughter in our prayers. I hope what ever is wrong it is something that is easily taken care of
Barbara

daniella12800 said...

Still praying for your family!  I can't even imagine how you feel or what you are going through!

I have added you to my alerts so I can keep updated!

Love,

Daniella

therealslimemmy said...

praying for you all still
<3, emily

Followers