Friday, October 13, 2006

Trick or Treat

 

Trick or Treat
                    J-Land!

It's that time of year again to spread some cheer or some fear! 

Make a journal entry titled "Trick Or Treat Through J-Land" and copy these instructions so others can play along.  Visit as many journals as you can with the "Trick or Treat Through J-Land" title and leave them your link.  Hopefully all those who actively participate will get many trick or treaters and meet some new J-Land pals!

Happy Haunting! Hope to see you soon!


5 comments:

cottoncandi12306 said...

TRick or Treat...  Give me something good to eat.......HAHAHAHAHAHA...
MaryAlice
Come to my house... I have candy too......
http://journals.aol.com/cottoncandi12306/ThisiswhoIam/entries/2006/10/12/its-trick-or-treat-time-through-j-land/1695

hsauls said...

this is great fun! come trick or treat at my place!
*hugs*
heather

sazzylilsmartazz said...

Trick or treat - gimme all your candy;0)
Come over to my house!
Dianna
http://journals.aol.com/sazzylilsmartazz/DiannasMindlessMusings/

trishaham said...

Trick or Treat! I just found your journal and I am sorry to say I can't remember tthrough whom. Anyway I have been hoping around and have really enjoyed getting to know you and your family through your enteries. You are a good soul!

Hope you have a wonderful day.
Happy Halloween!
Toodles,
Tia

carolsixpac said...

I had just did my first trick and treat thru JLand this last October-it was alot of fun!

Followers