Friday, October 20, 2006

Happy Birthday Joshie Bug!

   Happy 8th Birthday Joshie!

He had his birthday yesterday. We decided this year not have a big ole birthday party. We split it up, I met my mom and sister for lunch with him. And we will be going to hubby's moms house this weekend. Otherwise we just stayed home and his brother and sisters were here. We opened presents with him. He was promptly ready to go to his bedroom right when he was done. He wanted to spend some time alone playing with his new presents lol. One of his presents I bought him was the DVD The Wild. Well when I got home I realized I just bought that movie a couple weeks ago! DUH!

I have a couple pictures I took of him last night I wanted to put here, but I am on my daughters laptop because she is on my home puter. And hubby's son is on my laptop. So I cannot get to the pictures right now.

Hubby finally got our yard done yesterday! There is a small section in backyard that he has to finish today. It looks much nicer now!

I am off to take my daughter to get her tooth pulled. I will make another entry later with a couple pictures. I hope everyone has a great day!

Hugs,Robyn

2 comments:

stansgirl2004 said...

AWWW Happy Birthday Joshie!!!
Hugs, Marina

therealslimemmy said...

happy birthday joshie...hope he enjoyed his presents!!!
Emily

Followers