Thursday, October 12, 2006

A bunch of random pictures

This is a pic of the shelves I made for my daughter

More of her room

Don't mind my flash in her laptop lol

A close up you can see the glitter in it. I used a glittery topcoat.

My new purse, it looks really dark brown in this pic. It is not that dark for real

This is a necklace and earrings my 10 year old made for me a couple days ago. She did a awesome job!

My daughters digital camera I got her for her birthday.

Ok thats enough for now just figured it's been awhile since I added some pics for you to see ;) Gnite!

3 comments:

queeniemart said...

she has a nicer digital than i have! LOL
She has a BEAUTIFUL room too!
hugs, lisa

ashleekr said...

Coach purses are my weakness!
Ash

carolsixpac said...

You do such a great job decorating-great pics!

Followers