Thursday, October 12, 2006

Another late random photo entry

The first pics are of our hotel we stayed at in Maryland. If anyone ever needs to go to DC for anything and dosn't wanna stay right in the mix of everything I would suggest this hotel in Frederick Maryland to all of you! It was beautiful! And close enough to get there yet far enough to not be in all the traffic all day and night...... It was the Hampton Inn Suites.....

  

Here is all the DVD's my daughter brought with for the car lol.....

 

This one is of Josh and Rayanna sleeping and they look so cute.....

This next one is us at Josh's Neurosurgeon's office waiting to be seen. Is he not adorable or what? He was looking at the biggest book ever lol

Here is what I made trying to pass time lmao....

 

Ok I am done. I realized yesterday I have not added any real pictures to my journal in awhile now so I am putting a bunch of random ones from over the last month or two. I am done now and will add a real entry again soon!

I picked my truck up about an hour ago and it is running awesome again! Heavy price to pay but so worth it to me! Hubby got home and hooked trailer up to it tho and headed up north so I am without it again anyways. He had to bring the trailer back up north we borrowed from my cousin and will be returning home tomorrow. He is doing a up and back. Usually he stays for at least 3 days but he has to pick his son up tomorrow evening for the weekend so not this time.

It is 36 degrees and has been sort of snowing all day. But not much is sticking at all on the ground. But it sure feels cold and it is so windy!! It is a really good night to light a fire and curl up and watch a movie. I am running to get my eyebrows waxed and get a few things from the grocery store. My daughter is begging me to make her Tater Tot Hotdish so I told her I would tomorrow  night.

Hugs everyone! Has anyone heard from Emily from Emily's Purple Pages? I am wondering how Tony's homecoming went and how they are all doing.... I have been thinking about them ;)

 

 

 

6 comments:

queeniemart said...

love the pics of the kids but where is your pretty face? So glad you got the truck back.
hugs,lisa

nelishianatl said...

Dear Robyn; I was amazed and floored to say the least that you would read my entire journal!!  i wish I had known you earlier too but the thing is I've met you now.  Your children are gorgeous and your son is such a handsome boy!  You should be very proud of yourself for the great job you have done.  I will put you on my alerts and come back every time you write.  Thank you for coming to me.  I have two journals.  You are welcome to visit them both.  Oh, BTW, I snagged that CHEROKEE WOMAN graphic off of your side bar as it spoke to my heart.  I hope it's ok to use in mine.  I'll take it off if you want me to.  I just loved it.
NELISHIA
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/

ndnhunny30 said...

Nelishia,
Thank you for the great comment!! Yes please use any graphics you see on my journal you like. I have a ton of really cool native american graphics that I randomly add to my entries when they fit use them anytime you want!! ;)
Hugs, Robyn

jadejonez04 said...

That little boy is one sweet looking kid!  Just wanna hug em!  I love Hampton Inns, they are really nice....  Been to MD a few times.. good advice!!  Great pix hon, and glad you got your truck back safe and sound!  Haven't heard from Emily in a long time!!  HUGS

ashleekr said...

He is such a cutie - what is Tater Tot Hotdish???
Ash

carolsixpac said...

He is absolutely adorable!!!!!

Followers