You can only type 2 words....no more....no less.
2. your husband:takes work!
3. your hair:long, straight
4. your mother:weak, timid
5. your father:mean, cruel
6. your favorite item:PC, camera
7. your dream last night:X Rated! lmao
8. your favorite drink:Captain Coke
9. your car:LOVE IT
10. the room you are in:Relaxing, quiet
11. your ex boyfriend/girlfriend:Ass hole (does that count??lol)
12. your fear:Sons surgery
13. where you want to be in 10 years:RV, traveling
14. what you're not:Dishonest, disrespectful
15. your best friends:true, awesome
16. one of your wish list items:Yukon Denali (next truck)
17. the last thing you did:Dishes, sang
18. what are you wearing:Capris, tanktop
19. your favorite weather:Breezy, warm
20. your favorite zoo animals?Monkies, tigers
21. your thought for the day?Mind overloaded
22. your favorite book:The bible
23. last thing you ate:Beef jerkey
24. your life:Never dull
25. your mood:stressed, tired
26. your body:Neck massage??
27. what are you thinking about right now:This answer! No really bed, sex hehe
28. your crush:Ummm, hmmmm
29. what are you doing at the moment:answering questions
30. your summer schedule:Busy, stressful
I got this from Lisa's journal/Damaged Goods. Hi everyone been a little bit since I wrote an actual entry. Lots has happened in the last 2 weeks!Saturday morning I leave to head out to Washington DC for my sons appointments and am keeping fingers crossed they do not want to do his 4th cranial vault while we are there. But if so it is what it is so we will stay. Otherwise the plan will be to come home after a week of being there and then scheduling the surgery for mid October. At that point I will be there a month minimum.
Hubby and I have really been struggling and I do not have the time to go into it, but he moved out again last week. The hard part is that we have to drive together for 40 hours in car to go out east Saturday, and I am praying we can just make the whole trip without an arguement! I know we have stuff to talk about, but in the car and out there is not the time or place because Josh and Rayanna will be with us.
Hmm what else? Kids started school Tuesday which is nice to have some quiet time again during the day lol!
My Central air unit backed up and flooded my daughters room in the basement. I have been trying to get it taken care before we leave. I have not been able to have my AC on because it stinks so bad! So it is hot in here! I thought it might be the whole unit was shot, but it is not. But it is going to cost me $1200.00 to clean it up down there and that does not cover the cost to replace the carpet that has to go!