Saturday, August 19, 2006

Well we decided not to go to the cabin. I checked the weather and it is supposed to rain 5 out of the 7 days we were going to be there. From past experience being at a cabin while it rains 80% of the time is just not fun lol.

My son got home last night and was really really ready to be home in his safe element. So I can only imagine how upset he would have been if we went to a small cabin the next day and then had to stay inside most of the time. NOT FUN!

So then yesterday I decided to make a list of things I need to do before I leave to take my son to Washington DC and realized it might be a sign that I didn't go to the cabin. Because man do I have alot to get done in the next 2 and half weeks!

Hubby brought me home a whole bunch of fish SO at least I got that ;) I have been craving some fried fish all summer!

Well I emptied that damn pool for the last time this summer! I am cleaning it and selling it in my garage sale. I do not want a riseable pool ever again. I will get another pool but it is not going to be that one lol

I cannot believe that school is starting in 2 weeks again, this summer flew by! Now starts birthdays, holidays, and all kinds of back to back stuff until New Years. I have at least 3 birthdays each month until Christmas between my kids and family.

Well I hope everyone is having a great weekend! Hugs ;)

2 comments:

queeniemart said...

I want some of your fried fish....yummy. Do you have any recipes? My husband loves fish.

Sorry to hear about not going to the cabin....but this way you can get more done. I take my two teens today to do ALL the school clothes shopping...God help me. They start back on Weds!
HUGS, lisa

carolsixpac said...

Darn u didnt get away but sounds like u were really busy...ok, playing catch up here.

Followers