Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Seven Things

Seven up

Se7en things
SEVEN THINGS IN YOUR BEDROOM:

1.
King size bed
2. Two night stands
3. A fan
4.
TV
5.
Cordless phone charger
6. 2 lamps
7.
A cute little table I painted


SEVEN THINGS YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT:

1.
My kids

2. Music (love it!It's like meditation to me)
3. My computers
4.
Candles
5. Benihana's shrimp (with orange sauce)
6. Some sort of beverage

7.Phone

SEVEN THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:

1.
Watch all of my kids succeed in life and be happy.
2. Become a grandmother
3.
Travel
4. Get married in Hawaii
5.
Own a RV to travel
6.
Quit smoking
7.
Make sure that my son without me here will always be taken care of and ok in all aspects of life!!


SEVEN OTHER THINGS:

Do You:
1. Believe in God?
Of course!

2. Ever have dreams that come true? Yep
3. Read the newspaper? Yes
4. Pray? Yes
5. Have a job? Stay at home mom
6. Attend church?
I used to and should again
7. Wish on shooting stars?
I have


Have you ever:

1. Gone skinny dipping?
Yes and love it lol
2. Had surgery?
Yes
3. Swam in the dark? Yes
4. Been to a Bonfire? Yes
5. Ran away from home? Yes when I was very young
6. Played strip poker?
Yep
7. Pulled an all nighter? Yes


SEVEN THINGS IN THE LAST 24 HOURS:

Have you..
1. Cried?
Yes
2. Sang? Yes
3. Been kissed?
Yes
4. Felt stupid? Hmmmm hard one to answer
5. Talked to an ex?
No
6. Missed someone? Yes
7. Hugged someone? Yes

I got this from The Telling of Me


4 comments:

stansgirl2004 said...

YOu made me hungry for shrimp now lol
Great list hun!
Hugs, Marina

ashleekr said...

Hey - thanks for stopping by and leaving such sweet comments.  I thought I put you on alerts before, but have not gotten any, so I will try it again ;)
Ash

ashleekr said...

Oh, and I also LOVE Benihana shrimp!
Ash

therealslimemmy said...

i couldnt live without candles either :)
love them!
have a good night
<3, emily

Followers